Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Betten-Haskins

Amazing App and amazing Team! The App is easy to use and realy brings our shopify shop onto the next level! We had problems installing the app and the support team of hulkcode did it for us realy fast without charging any money which is AMAZING ! Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

March 8, 2019

We are thrilled you like it :)

Many Moons Emporium

This app is awesome when you need to offer lots of options. It's fairly straight-forward, easy to use, and works great. The support team is really awesome too! I had a small conflict with another app I am using which effected how my options showed up in the cart. They sorted it all out beautifully! Thanks HulkApps!!

March 8, 2019

We are glad your experience with us went smoothly. :)

Mind Heaven

This is a great app but their team is greater, they have exceptional customer support and I'm don't even a paid customer!

March 8, 2019

We love all our merchants equally! Thank you for trying our app :)

My Helmet Holder

So far it has been fairly simple to learn and use! The directions are easy to understand, and straightforward.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for giving us a shot! :)

VolleyballJersey.net

They have an amazing product and even better customer service. They set up my account for me and made sure it worked great. Highly recommended

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. If you ever need any help, reach our team on support@hulkcode.com

Forest USB®

The customer service is very reactive and contine to help us even after the fifth request. I fully recommed this apps.

March 8, 2019

Always ready to help you out:)

MixNMasks

I own a online skin care company and most of our products are FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE! This app came in handy to add in all our necessary ingredients that we need in order to run right. We had a few other options apps and they weren't that great. This app is also FREEE! The staff is generous and responds quickly to my emails. They helped me install the code onto my theme because I failed and messed up my website .. whoops. But they quickly responded and fixed everything! I definitely recommend!

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. if you mess up again, let us know and our team will take care of everything. :P

ProContacts

Hulkcode have an excellent customer service team. Helped with the installation and setup expeditiously. Useful app and very easy to use. Highly recommend this to all Shopify businesses.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review.

Mudomo

Its a great appp when you have many products and variants to offer to your customers.

They are very patient and provide a great customer service.

Thanks for your help!
Alejandro R.

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much, Alejandro! We are proud to have you as a part of our Hulk family.

Kitchen Appliances Pro

This was a game changer! Our products require multiple options/variants and being able to create as many options as we need and individualize is so nice! Love the price adjustment too... not all apps do that! It looks professional and easy to use.

The service team is helpful, professional and quick.

Highly recommend!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for liking our app and service so much. :)