Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Pelican Medical

I can not install this app. I've tried 4 times already. After I click 'Add app' it redirects me to my Shopify dashboard and throws this error: 'The page you're looking for couldn't be found". Other apps were installed fine.

Berger Consulting Services

This app is great and easy to adjust. I needed customer support to help as I missed a step during installation and they were extremely responsive and fixed my issues ASAP (and explained what I had done wrong so I could do it correctly the next time as they knew I was installing on another store as well when I was done testing. Highly recommend.

May 11, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

The Sandbox Children's Boutique

This app is amazing! It is easy and efficient! The support team is easy to work with and fixes any issues within 24 hours and sometimes less! Thrilled with the experience we have had with this app!

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

FrameBreakout

The app is perfect and the support team is even better! I contacted them 3 times and resolved all my problems (I'm still in the free version)!

May 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Cup'a Joe's

Excellent App! The Team helped me a lot in setting up my products and variants. Thank you once again

May 8, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We appreciate the kind words about our support:)

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Have a beautiful day!

Doughies Pizza Kits

Great app and awesome service. I needed something done and the team logged into my site and did it for me - even on the free version, really awesome.

May 8, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out in getting the app installed.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our apps!

Have a good rest of the day!

RocketCables

Excellent app! And very good customer support they are very in depth and Make sure you are satisfied and get what you are trying to get done working on your sight as fast as they can!

May 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

SpeedCircuit

This app does what I need it to do. It allows me to add many options and adjust pricing as needed. They even customized the installation to work on my AJAX site!

May 7, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

pencilpets

It works well and you receive gorgeous support! I recommend using this app. I had a few problems starting but the support was very fast and very nice!

May 7, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

オーダーシューズOWNS

If you have any questions, you will get a reply as soon as you ask a question. Thank you for your kindness and quick response.I think it will be useful to you.

May 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)