Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Simply Uncaged Gifts

Wow, I had an issue with my theme, as the app was not installing correctly and I don;'t know code, so I contacted there team, and MY GOD, there support emailing team is WONDERFUL, replied within few hours even during holidays, and they simply had me give there developers limited access and they fixed it right away. Now I'm working so MUCH BETTER in my business and sales and everything is now increase because of this little thing. I really appreciate the speediness and support from you guys, I'm super grateful that even in the FREE VERSION you can get SO MUCH out of this app.

January 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are so grateful for your kind words; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing your continued success.

Exceed Brand

This is a great app. 100% FREE plan is worth the download!

If you are looking to add custom options to your products, this is the only app you need.

#ExceedBrand

January 1, 2020

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review; we're glad to hear you enjoyed using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else! :-)

We hope that Product Options continues meeting your business' needs!

Happy New Year 2020!

Handy & Easy

App is working great and the customer service is awesome!
They're quick and very helpful.
Excellent customer service!

January 1, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us, if you ever need any assistance. We're here for you!

Here's wishing you a very happy & joyous New Year!

Real Life Sex Doll | Best Silicone And Tpe Sex Doll Online Shop | DOLL-HALL

Very professional,good service.They posted a video teaching me to use.I will continue to use.Highly recommended

Hi there!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!
Happy New Year!

Cardio Online

Great app and amazing support. Submitted a request to install this app on my new theme and the Hulk Apps team had it fixed within an hour or my email, with screenshots showing the app was working as intended.

December 31, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to have you a part of our Hulk family. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Little Cream Van

This is a great, easy to use, flexible app and the support team are brilliant. Quick resolutions and then an explanation of how they fixed it so you can replicate the resolution.

December 29, 2019

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Lady Luna Cloth

This app has helped us do exactly what we need for our webstore. When we had an issue the support was able to completely fix our problem in under an hour! We are very impressed.

December 27, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about your concerns. We're glad we were able to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com if you ever need any help. We look forward to seeing your continued success!

NABOkobo

Hello. Thank you for having good free alternative to paid plan. I am enjoing this feature, because I am a newbei. Thank you.

December 27, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate it and are so glad to hear you're loving Free version of the app. Do give the Pro version a try sometime in the future; you won't regret it!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Sports Classic Store

Hulk apps is simply great. The customer support is top notch, whatever the problem is they solve the issue really fast and smooth . I love the app and customer support.

December 27, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad our team was able to help you out with getting Product Options app installed and setup properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme code. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options App, or any of our other apps!

GET SET GEAR

great product and customer service, even though in just on the free tier. will definitely go with them when time comes for me to upgrade.

December 25, 2019

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in AOV while using our Product Options app!