Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Furbaby Comforts

This app was suggested to me by many people and i can see why! Im using the free plan and am getting so much out of it. Im setting up my store and not tech savy at all. Online chat support have helped me lots, they are friendly and quick! Highly recommend.

October 7, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Roastery Hope Coffee

Fantastic app. I used it to add extra option on my products. I had problems with the setting up but contact the customer service, and they sort out very quick the problem, help me to add the code that was missing on my store and explain all the app features. 5 Start app!!!!
5 Start 24/7 Customer Service!!!!
5 Start Cost benefit I would highly recommend this app and is worth to pay for the upgrade.

October 7, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using Product Options App!

shoppoplinebling

Honestly, an amazing app and a must-have when you are creating bulk variations. The customer service is absolutely amazing, I highly recommend paying the extra money to get CS help.

Printy Paw

This app works perfectly for what we need. We only use basic components like colour swatches, however it does the job great and the support has been 1st class in the 6 months we've been using it.

October 5, 2020

Thank you for your kind words, we're glad you've been with us for a long time and we hope to continue building a great relationship with you :)

Overwhelmed Natural Hair Company

i really love this app it has made it so easy for me to do custom orders on my site and add multiple options for free. What a lifesaver .

October 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate the kind words about our product. :-)

Please reach out if you need any assistance!

OutletSavings

Very good app really expands your website for sure I recommend! Very useful on improving customer experience with your online store.

October 2, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using Product Options!

Julia Eastwood

This app is perfect for my wedding stationery business, allowing multiple drop down options and automatically adding up the prices. I've recently updated my shopify theme and had a small issue installing the app onto the new theme. I contacted Hulkapps and their response was so fast - Sanjay was professional, friendly and fixed the issue I was having within minutes. he even went above and beyond and tweaked the colours for me so that it viewed better for the customer. I'm so impressed and would not hesitate to recommend Hulkapps. Thank you!

The Summer Bakehouse

An excellent app with an even better team of developers who are very efficient, quick and professional in providing solutions to any uncertainties faced. Well done!

Mama Bear Blueprints

I downloaded this app specifically to add custom text box options to a few of my products. It has exceeded my expectations! I love that creating a new option doesnt effect your theme's code and only applies to products that you pick. I've had issues with other apps messing up my product page templates. I'm so glad I found this app.

October 1, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Comprami.net

This app is awesome, works perfectly as I needed. Also support team helped me with some configuration I wasn't able to figure out. I would highly recommend this!

October 1, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!