Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Candylens

My store have many products and each product have multiple options, with Infinite Product Options from HulkApps, it really help me a lot on my store setup, save time and money :) And the support is fast and very helpful, they really listen to customer and always improve the feature!

Updated Review: I downgrade it from 5 star to 3 star because the product options can't display correctly for people in Russia and China. Support unable to fix it and I lost many sales due to this problem.

June 10, 2019

Thank you! We're glad our app could help you to save money and earn more!

BeachPrintsAR

Installed the app but could not figure out how to utilize it. I called Shopify asking for help then they referred me to the Hulk Apps phone number hotline which did not work, ended up removing the app and switching to custom product options by Bulk Apps. They walked me through the process and set up my variants.

March 19, 2019

We understand your frustration. Our team works on multiple installation requests and sometimes, it takes time to configure the app with the theme's code.
We are trying our best to reduce the resolution time to less than 4 hours.

Since you placed your trust in us, we'll be glad to escalate your work to a dedicated developer on a high priority. Let us know if you still need our assistance.

The Fuzzy Thread

Had some issues during the setup process where my listings wouldn't sync, but with admin access, they were able to correct the problems at no charge!! I am now very excited to finish setting up my online store and launch soon.
- there are still issues with syncing, but they are currently working on a resolution. Once fixed, I'll update my star rating.

March 9, 2019

Hi There,

I hope you are happy with the fixes and support we've provided. The product sync issue has been resolved and we've improved the product sync process significantly.

Hope you'll amend your review. Thank you.

L.A. Minerals

The app is setup well and easy to implement, however the REQUIRED option for a variant is no working properly. Customers are able to add a product without choosing an option.
Very frustrating and disappointing. I have written to their support several times about this, with no resolution.
Will be looking elsewhere for a variations solution.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for providing feedback and I'm happy to inform you that our team was able to resolve the issue.

Would be glad if you could give it a try now. Our team can also test and resolve code conflicts (if any).

If you get what you're looking for you can amend the review you left us. Thank you

The Room Outdoors

The app works fine. Installation is ridiculous. I emailed for support on instal and adding my option set to my item. They finished the install, which was helpful, but then they attached my option set to the wrong item. They sent me a screenshot saying this was "a test" but they left it attached to the completely wrong product!

I will continue to use the app, but customer service is a joke. I feel like they are on autopilot and just aren't really paying attention.

March 11, 2019

We're sorry if you felt that we didn't fulfill all your needs. Next time you can create a dummy product in your store for us to test our code implementation. We would be glad to perform test on it.

In case you find our services up to the mark, you can amend your review for us.

Thank you.

Custom4ufashion

I thought it is a good app to help us to provide more choices to customer. However , we face some problems after installing this app. So sad that 72 hours past , we don't get any reply .
If we install this app , our page will occur errors .

March 11, 2019

We're sorry that your experience with our app wasn't up to the mark, but since the app update, most of the installation issues have been taken care of. You can see for yourself. Our team is happy to have you back anytime. Please reach us on support@hulkcode.com :)

Lorilyn Gifts

I am new to Shopify and how you have to add Apps to get the functionality I typically find standard in other carts I've used. I needed expanded Options and the Hulk Apps Custom Product Options was the only "free" choice I saw. Since I didnt' understand how to use their product (they should provided a more detailed description of this) I didn't see any changes when I installed the app. Each ticket exchange took 2-3 days for a proper response. I now see how to use this App and will see if it is a good fit for my store. I was generous on the rating since this is a Free item.

March 11, 2019

Thank you and we hope you continue using our free (and now, paid) apps. :)

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

Didnt like this app at all. Ended up choosing a different app. This one was not user friendly and had too much confusing coding going on. I gave up and switched to a much easier app. ***Update- Found out this app left coding on my theme which cause some of my features to not work. Had to work with my theme provider to have it removed so my site would work again. I'm avoiding all Hulk apps now thanks to the frustration.

March 11, 2019

We're sorry we couldn't match-up to the mark with our app and support service. We have updated our app and support guide since then, and we're sure your experience will be better this time.

Do let us know if you need any assistance. Our team is capable to take care of your store's needs.

Made By Erika Convertible

I have been using this app for some time and it's great when its working. But any change and it bugs out. I have just updated my theme on the 19th and sure enough its no longer updating prices in cart. The new theme (Narrative) also doesnt seem compatible on the lap top version as the options are not scrolling with the screen. I sent through a support ticket straight away and have put our site on password protect until its fixed and unfortunately its now monday 21st inching closer to lunch time and our site is still down with no one from support returning my emails to help. Every minute the site is down we're losing sales and if not resolved in the next couple hours I think i'm going to have to uninstall and look at other options so I can get our site back up. Please help ASAP!!

March 11, 2019

Thank you and nice work there! Great to see how you have setup your options. We are pleased to inform you that you can also offer dual color swatch, apart from single color and image swatch option. Try it, its pretty cool!

Details2enjoy

Overall, not a bad app - the free price tag is hard to beat!
BUT - there are a few reasons that I will NOT be continuing to use this app.

1) The options do not export with the order.
This is the biggest issue with this app for our business. Our process involves exporting the orders and creating a to-do list based on that spreadsheet. The options chosen aren't on this spreadsheet, which means we have to manually pull up the order and input which options were chosen. I haven't looked into any other apps to see if this is a universal problem, but it definitely is a deal-breaker on this app.

2) The pricing is handled in a confusing way.
I love that you can include an add-on price for each option but the way that it is reported is confusing and not as seamless as I would like. It adds these prices as a separate line item. So for example, we have an item that has a base cost of $1 and charges an extra dollar for each accessory added. The way that this is shown on the invoice is
Item A - $1
Customization Cost for Item A - $4
Splitting it up like this makes it a little confusing for the customer. It also affects that exported spreadsheet and makes it confusing for us as well.
I also don't like that if there isn't a charge for customization, it includes the [$0.00] price tag on the invoice which looks cluttered.

3) You can not add/edit/look at the options from the listing itself
The way this app works is that you create and assign the options from within the app. There is no way (that I have found) to access these options from each listing or even see what options are assigned to that item. This wasn't a deal breaker and I also don't know if this universal to other apps, but it was something that was a little inconvenient.

4) The app is not incredibly easy to install
Many of the other apps I have used on Shopify have been fairly simple to install and set up. I was surprised that installing this app actually involved editing the code. I am by no means a coding expert but I do have a tiny bit of experience. I can't imagine someone who is a complete novice having to go through those steps. It seems from other reviews that Hulk Code has great support to help you activate the app but if you are a stubborn independent person like me, this could be frustrating to potentially HAVE to ask for assistance.

Again, overall not a terrible app - I just wanted to throw my two-cents in about this app after using it for a couple of days.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing an honest insight into the pros and cons of using our app for several days. We really appreciate your efforts to help developers like us understand what are the pain points for merchants who actually use the app in their day-to-day operations.

We would like to inform you that we take user feedback very seriously and try very hard each day to improve our app and provide better user experience.

We will do a better job next time and hopefully earn your trust back.

As of now, we are still looking into Exporting options with Orders.
For price adjustment - we do display a breakdown of the charges to avoid confusion.
With the app improvement update which we rolled-out this year, we have taken care of option listing display. We not only sync products, but also its variants, so you could upsell your products as options.

Our setup and install guide is detailed enough to guide coders, but for novices like yourself, we personally look into each store, to install and setup your options, so you get what you want and that too: hassle-free!

Let us know if you ever decide to re-install the app, our team will provide you priority support. :)