Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Custom Product Options & filter, Swatches, Conditional Logic

Tech Instrumentation

Does not work well if a product has existing Shopify variants and IPO variants at the same time. Also, pricing is not shown accurately through the checkout process. Close - but needs some work.

Catnap Design London

I have updated my review as I have now got this app working and it appears to be performing well.
I did have quite a few issues with the app functionality at first which I managed to fix myself - it turned out to be a cookies issue. It was a bit frustrating trying to explain my concerns to the technical support staff who did not fully understand the scope of the problems I was experiencing but we got there in the end and the app appears to be doing what it should now.

LadyBuggs Creations

I love the app when it works. I've had several issues with swatches disappearing, upcharges not charging and things just breaking sporadically, However they do always seem to fix the issues and I'm thankful for that but I just don't understand why things keep breaking and I have to reach out every so often.

March 3, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Candylens

My store have many products and each product have multiple options, with Infinite Product Options from HulkApps, it really help me a lot on my store setup, save time and money :) And the support is fast and very helpful, they really listen to customer and always improve the feature!

Updated Review: I downgrade it from 5 star to 3 star because the product options can't display correctly for people in Russia and China. Support unable to fix it and I lost many sales due to this problem.

June 10, 2019

Thank you! We're glad our app could help you to save money and earn more!

BeachPrintsAR

Installed the app but could not figure out how to utilize it. I called Shopify asking for help then they referred me to the Hulk Apps phone number hotline which did not work, ended up removing the app and switching to custom product options by Bulk Apps. They walked me through the process and set up my variants.

March 19, 2019

We understand your frustration. Our team works on multiple installation requests and sometimes, it takes time to configure the app with the theme's code.
We are trying our best to reduce the resolution time to less than 4 hours.

Since you placed your trust in us, we'll be glad to escalate your work to a dedicated developer on a high priority. Let us know if you still need our assistance.

The Fuzzy Thread

Had some issues during the setup process where my listings wouldn't sync, but with admin access, they were able to correct the problems at no charge!! I am now very excited to finish setting up my online store and launch soon.
- there are still issues with syncing, but they are currently working on a resolution. Once fixed, I'll update my star rating.

March 9, 2019

Hi There,

I hope you are happy with the fixes and support we've provided. The product sync issue has been resolved and we've improved the product sync process significantly.

Hope you'll amend your review. Thank you.

L.A. Minerals

The app is setup well and easy to implement, however the REQUIRED option for a variant is no working properly. Customers are able to add a product without choosing an option.
Very frustrating and disappointing. I have written to their support several times about this, with no resolution.
Will be looking elsewhere for a variations solution.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for providing feedback and I'm happy to inform you that our team was able to resolve the issue.

Would be glad if you could give it a try now. Our team can also test and resolve code conflicts (if any).

If you get what you're looking for you can amend the review you left us. Thank you

The Room Outdoors

The app works fine. Installation is ridiculous. I emailed for support on instal and adding my option set to my item. They finished the install, which was helpful, but then they attached my option set to the wrong item. They sent me a screenshot saying this was "a test" but they left it attached to the completely wrong product!

I will continue to use the app, but customer service is a joke. I feel like they are on autopilot and just aren't really paying attention.

March 11, 2019

We're sorry if you felt that we didn't fulfill all your needs. Next time you can create a dummy product in your store for us to test our code implementation. We would be glad to perform test on it.

In case you find our services up to the mark, you can amend your review for us.

Thank you.

Custom4ufashion

I thought it is a good app to help us to provide more choices to customer. However , we face some problems after installing this app. So sad that 72 hours past , we don't get any reply .
If we install this app , our page will occur errors .

March 11, 2019

We're sorry that your experience with our app wasn't up to the mark, but since the app update, most of the installation issues have been taken care of. You can see for yourself. Our team is happy to have you back anytime. Please reach us on support@hulkcode.com :)

Lorilyn Gifts

I am new to Shopify and how you have to add Apps to get the functionality I typically find standard in other carts I've used. I needed expanded Options and the Hulk Apps Custom Product Options was the only "free" choice I saw. Since I didnt' understand how to use their product (they should provided a more detailed description of this) I didn't see any changes when I installed the app. Each ticket exchange took 2-3 days for a proper response. I now see how to use this App and will see if it is a good fit for my store. I was generous on the rating since this is a Free item.

March 11, 2019

Thank you and we hope you continue using our free (and now, paid) apps. :)

Previous 1