Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Cinema Utopia

For providing production options is works very well. I did run into an issue with special characters in the display name that was causing the options with an added cost to not be included in the orders, but that was resolved very quickly with the assistance of the Support Team.

May 27, 2020

Zonkt

I installed the app last year as I operate closed releases and need a top level quality to split amongst a host of fashion options with different charges to these changes. Like different lengths etc.
All has been working well until last release when I kept getting an *undefined* notification at cart & none of the costs would be applied.
This cause a problem as loads of customers were undercharged and I had to create a work around for my customers.
But once I contacted the app team, they were so responsive + able to help with the issue quickly. Which was fantastic, as I really need this app to work. And although I can’t fix the issues from this release a work around for other products would be impossible.
So I am very grateful the team was able to fix ready for my next release + also able to fix the problem with my Discount Code box not being visible on any page.
They added the Discount Code box, no problem at all.
It was a hassle that the app had a glitch, but these things happen. The fact the team were so responsive, able to help, kind + articulate I am very thankful + will recommend.
Plus when the app is functioning at its best, it a bloody life saver!!!!
But when I called

May 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

MasksForAll

Soooo good!! The options additions have bought us extra sales and also much better logistics systems. It didn't all work immediately and I had a huge panic! Helpful support then did the installation and explained to me how to work on a copy of the theme offline. Great service.

May 12, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options, and we're so thrilled to hear that our support team was quick in assisting you.
We appreciate the kind words. :-)

ClinicalPosters

Good user interface. IPO appears to be best suited for stores with either few products or many products with few options. The current version lacks a product image overlay feature that I am currently using extensively in another app. So I must put IPO on the back burner until their brilliant minds figure it out. I continue to use other HulkApps though.

May 5, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your review!

We're sorry that our app doesn't have the image overlay setting at the moment. No worries! I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. When our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

We really appreciate the kind words about our products and support.
Keep in touch :-)

SENSATION Pakistan

Can you please guide me where are uploaded files stored? How can we access them? Customers have uploaded Pictures.

May 5, 2020

Hi there, glad you reached out about this!

All the files that your valuable customers' upload will be available on order history. Please take a look at your Shopify store's orders.

Just to put you on a perspective, we store the files on our servers. Also, there is no limit on maximum storage capacity!

I hope I've been helpful :)
Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions!

Rocz

initially had some issues getting it fully working, but customer support was fantastic as basic free user and was resolved very quickly

May 4, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

But we're glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Oopsy Daisy Flowers

It feels good to be able to create unlimited product variants with a variety of option types (e.g. user input text, date etc.).
The only drawback I have experienced so far is when fulfilling orders, I have to fulfill the product itself and the customization cost SEPARATELY, resulting in sending 2 notification emails to customers.
Not sure how to get around this.

April 25, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We agree that it becomes troublesome to send out multiple emails to customers.
No worries though! I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. We hope to find a resolution soon enough!

Custom Travel Art

Figuring out how to create options and option sets wasn't terribly intuitive. Fortunately their service team was quick to respond and provided links to exactly what I needed in order to correct the issues I was facing.

April 24, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our guides were not intuitive enough to help you, but we are always standing by to help merchants build the store of their dreams!

Our specialists will be happy to read what you wrote, so thank you and have a beautiful day!

Leyla Luxe Collection

I absolutely love this app for free options but the price variant only works with checkout not buy now buttons.
Other than that it works perfectly! Support is also very fast and helpful.

April 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so grateful for your kind words.
I'm sorry that you couldn't get the desired output with Buy Now button. No worries though! I'll flag this as a feature request to our Product Team. We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

The Glam Goddess Shop

I had a lot of trouble inserting a text field for my website. They helped to get this field on my site and showed me the steps. Very patient!

April 15, 2020