Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Make & Stow

Thank you, Heena, for the prompt customer service. I had a glitch, and it seems to be working fine now.

Dikke Mik!

I used this app to add more options to the products. The automatic installation did not work 100% in our theme, but after i posted a question it was resolved within an hour! Fastest service ever! Thanks a lot! App works perfect in our store!!

Giles Gift Emporium

I installed this app to help with the personalised goods that I offer via my Shopify Store. Some of the items I sell have options that require detailed multiple selections such as name, colour, personalised message etc... This app is absolutely fantastic, and the support you receive from the team (should you need it), is always swift, courteous and easy for us novices to understand. I cannot rate this app or the Hulk team enough - this app has transformed my on-line store - install it, you need this app! Thanks Hulk Team.

December 13, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. The app looks great on your store. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We are so grateful for your kind words! Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

KENSONS for dogs

I love this app! Helped me to show and configure some products in a great way to my customers. Easy to set up and handle.
Yesterday I had a problem, contacted the customer service and this morning, my problem was solved! Really nice and professional contact and also: fast!

December 13, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're glad our team was responsive and helped you solve your problem in no time! We agree that it's very easy to configure wonderful options to your products.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Holden's Screen Supply Corp.

We just moved to Shopify, and revamped our entire eCommerce site. Two important features we required were the use of color swatches, and file uploads. Infinite Product Options made these two requirements extremely easy to implement. We had half a dozen enhancements we wanted to see, and they implemented them and turned them around in no time.

December 12, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app! We love our color swatch and file upload features, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)
You can always reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Cut A Key

Great app and fantastic support! Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to add bespoke options to their products.

December 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Stefanelli's Candies

We use the app to create a custom product that can be comprised of 5 different flavors with 25 different options. Shopify doesn't allow too many variants per product so we were successfully able to include 125 variants.

Support is great and quick at responding to any questions or bugs.

December 10, 2019

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in sales while using Product Options!

Designs By Leann

Loved this app until it stopped working for my website. My website runs on personalized items, without this feature my products are useless. Can someone please inform me why the app stopped working? My entire store is on pause.

update- app is back. i hope this does not happen again..

Matscarlux

Excellent application. You can do almost anything with it on the shop. The support is very efficient and also very reactive. They were even kind enough to make the modifications I needed on my shop themselves. For all this I highly recommend.

December 8, 2019

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Lenslo.com

Exactly what I was looking for! On top of this, great (and very responsive) customer service as well! Highly recommend!

December 6, 2019