Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Hacienda Origen

Simple and usefull as it has to be. Great online support.
Simple y util como tiene que ser. Gran soporte en linea.

My Color Lenses

We are very satisfied about this app. It has been more than one year now that we are using this app and we are going to use it for another shop very soon. This app enables us to create more than 100 options and to combine possibilities, it's exactly what we were looking for.

May 29, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're so proud to have you with us on this journey! Your review reaffirms the hard work we put in each day to provide you with exceptional service.

May you always continue your journey with us! :)

Moon Memory

Just amazing app. Was looking for this for long time. It is better then i expected. And support is perfect.

May 28, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and have a great day ahead!

Little Luxuries Nail Lounge

This is our first time doing self web-design. Its a little confusing at first, but Sanjay who was the person that assisted me via skype chat was extremely helpful, he even provided me with video tutorials to go back and edit our product features!! Great service!

May 27, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Sanjay was able to help you out with getting Product Options installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme code. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!

HORATII Lounge

I have restaurant and I used this app to help me have options to my products. It is very useful and helped me a lot, the support team is always there for me to customize whatever I need. I strongly recommend it.

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Our team will be thrilled to read what you wrote. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Wrightwood Candle Company

Works perfectly for what I need it to do, and the customer service team is AWESOME! Very helpful folks over there. Highly recommend!

Protector de orejas

Not just an amazing app, the support was super quick and 100% effective.
I run a store with personalized products and I was looking for an easy "plug and play" app. This is it! I'd totally recommend it

May 25, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to configure the app with the help of our specialists. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Radiant Robes

The service I received on not one but two requests where excellent. The service team put in a lot of effort to assist me.

May 25, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get prompt assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! Have a great day!

Flashdance Designs

The app has been very helpful in allowing us to add options with more complexity than what Shopify allows out of the box. The support staff were EXTREMELY helpful and very responsive - even on a Saturday morning! Highly recommended.

May 25, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our support specialists were able to help you out with getting Product Options installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme's code.

Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Sass-mouth

This was perfect for allowing my products to have options instead of variants that affect my inventory. I had a little bit of an issue when I first started, and their support team took care of me right away. I highly recommend this app to anyone interested. Perfect.

May 25, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59