Hulk produktoptioner , 1.712 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
31. januar 2024

Extremely responsive support. They've always been able to help me find a solution, even if it ends up being a bit convoluted. Thanks Hulk team!

Cedaero
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
29. december 2023

I am highly dependant on this app during a busy season of sales for a specific product. I would not be able to sell customised products without this excellent tool. The support this company provides is second to none. I have occasionally upgraded my theme and required some assistance in reconfiguring the app - they have been incredibly responsive and helped me every time with a fast turnaround. I've had this app longer than any other. Great service.

Applebee Pens
Sydafrika
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 3. januar 2024

We are elated to read your fantastic review! Knowing that our Hulk Product Options app plays such a critical role during your busy sales season, and facilitates the selling of your customised products truly makes our day.

Our team always strives to provide top-notch support, and we're thrilled to learn that you found it reliable and responsive. It's encouraging to hear that you've found our assistance helpful when reconfiguring the app after a theme upgrade.

Thank you for sticking with us and holding our app in high regard. Your trust and belief in us are what keeps us motivated. Our team is here for you whenever you need us.

Appreciate your feedback and 5-star rating!

Best,

4. januar 2024

has worked well for a number of years, and when i did have an issue , the online support was able to fix the problem in a timely fashion

Spotted Zebra Engraving
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
10. januar 2024

Really happy with this app and the customer service. App wasn't working with a new theme we had and their customer service rep was able to resolve the design issue within 30 minutes! Highly recommend using this for product variants that are able to go beyond the basic formatting of a shopify product listing.

Colorimetry Lights
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
28. december 2023

Have great experience with the support team behind HulkApps. Patient and helpful. The app is also very useful for adding options to products as intended. One of the most useful apps on shopify.

Pawspiracy
Singapore
Næsten 3 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 3. januar 2024

We’re thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to have been able to meet and even exceed your expectations with our app and support team. Appreciations like these encourage us to go the extra mile and ensure our users' satisfaction. We agree – product options are a game-changer and we're glad this feature has proved valuable to your store.

Your satisfaction is the highest praise we could receive. Remember, at HulkApps, we’re always ready and willing to assist, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you need more help in the future.

Cheers,

10. december 2023

I love this app! honestly and the support team are always on top of things and are always helpful and get things done so quickly
I really appreciate it because its the only app in the market that works for exactly what I need with my variables and options

Plantcultcairo
Egypten
Mere end et år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 11. december 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're loving Hulk Product Options and finding our support team helpful and efficient! It's wonderful to know that our app is the perfect fit for your specific needs in managing variables and options. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and will continue our efforts to provide excellent service. Your words are a big motivation for us.

Once again, thanks for the love and support. If you require any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Best Regards,

20. november 2023

Before adding the app, I had my tumbler accessories as separate products and they weren't getting much traffic. After adding it and having customers be able to select the upgrades right there in the product, accessory sales have increased by around 12x. Installation is a little tricky if you don't code and your theme doesn't follow the standard naming conventions, but their developers are AWESOME and always willing to help. Sanjay is my hero :) This app is a must if you offer custom products or if you want to throw your upsells right into the product listing.

Bulk Tumblers
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 4. december 2023

We're so pleased to hear that Hulk Product Options has had such a positive impact on your accessory sales! Our aim is to make upgrades accessible and user-friendly, so it's fantastic to see this reflected in your experience. We agree, installation can be a bit challenging if coding or theme variations are unfamiliar, but we're more than happy to lend a hand. And yes, Sanjay is indeed a superstar!

We truly appreciate your praise and recommendation, and your feedback provides motivation for our team to work even harder. Remember, we're always here to assist with any queries or assistance you might need.

Best Wishes,
The HulkApps team

20. december 2023

Well worth the price. This app is easy to install, super easy to configure/update product options using an excel file (great for large inventories with a lot of extra add-on options) -- and support is outstanding!

Trucks R Us
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
HulkApps.com svarede 22. december 2023

We're over the moon to see your 5-star rating and appreciate your positive feedback. It's great to know that you find our Hulk Product Options app valuable, easy to use, and perfect for managing large inventories. It's wonderful to hear how helpful our support team has been too. Your support motivates us to make the app better and better. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any more thoughts or queries. Thanks again, and happy selling!

Best wishes,

11. januar 2024

We have been using this app for 3+ years and it really is working outstandingly good! Especially the support is just great, always helping very quick as soon as it is needed. I only have good words for HulkApps!

L4G
Tyskland
11 måneder bruger appen
12. januar 2024

so incredibly helpful!! walked me through the entire process and basically did it all for me!! ive never had such a low stress experience before THANK YOU DEEPA

The Giddy Geese