Anmeldelser (1.822)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
17. maj 2024

Excellente qualité de l'application et du SAV très réactif et très rapide à solutionner les problèmes. Je recommande vivement. J'ai déjà installé cette app sur 2 de mes sites.

Matscarluxes
Spanien
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
3. maj 2024

Nitesh helped me with my product options page and was very patient with me. He did a great job!

Blessed Be Boutique
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
1. juli 2024

I think it's an easy-to-use app with plenty of features. Customer service is also good.
I consulted with them about removing the decimal point notation for Japanese yen, and they responded. They also fixed an error in my cart that I didn't notice.

DIARGE
Japan
12 måneder bruger appen
19. juni 2024

We love this app, once you get the hang of it (as a non-tech savvy person) the options are basically endless. The tech support is brilliant, patient and so very skilled with solving multiple possible solutions!
Im very happy, and would highly recommend

Thankyou for the help!

Willow George Cake Co
Australien
10 måneder bruger appen
6. maj 2024

We cannot speak highly enough about the exceptional service provided by HulkApps, particularly the outstanding support from Nitesh. Our Shopify store recently encountered a significant issue with broken images on our server, totaling around 200 crucial visuals for our products. This was undoubtedly a nightmare scenario for our business, impacting both our aesthetics and sales.

He quickly identified the problem and went above and beyond to ensure that all images were reuploaded promptly and correctly. So thank you, Nitesh, and thank you, HulkApps, for going above and beyond to ensure our success.

SportzCases
23. april 2024

Amazing for my personalized products! I have been using HulkApps for four years now with seamlessness. Support is great! They are always there with any questions or concerns and go out of their way to personalize and fulfill my requests. I always leave them happy and well taken care of.

Journey Deeper
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
3. maj 2024

I had a query on this app and Nitesh was great and the problem was solved within 2 minutes. Great customer service I recommend this app.

Tarati Design
New Zealand
30. april 2024

Loving this app for its flexibility and number of features. Takes a bit of time to set up as you want it but if you need things to be flexible, this App is great.

Miss To Mrs® Shop
8. maj 2024

The Hulk app has quite a few customization options as well as conditioning options to further help with customization. When I have a question on how to set up a certain features, the chat options is extremely handy and both people I have worked with (Mauza and Adna) have been very helpful.

Duck Commander
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
11. juli 2024