Anmeldelser (1.822)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
13. april 2024

I submitted two tickets to help with issues with my website and Nitesh Shah from the app development team helped me out greatly and was so patient and ensured my website was how I wanted it! This application is a great addition to my website. I encourage anyone to try it out!

Just Right Wigs
Mere end et år bruger appen
5. april 2024

Great app for adding custom product options. Their support team is great and responds quickly.

adorn512
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
14. maj 2024

Their on-line chating support gave us a supper help! I would like to give Haris, the technician a big Thumbs Up

elementiselect
Taiwan
3 måneder bruger appen
21. april 2024

I created a new option to have an add on to my tshirt listing and when it added the box was black and well as the color of the text. Within 10 minutes it was able to get fixed. I did not know what to do so harris joined as a collaborator and fixed it for me while showing me exactly what he did and made sure it will save like that for all future options. He was very nice and very helpful.

HnS Exclusive
9 måneder bruger appen
3. juni 2024

Support is brilliant! available immediately and sorted my problem out straight away.

My Store
Storbritannien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
9. april 2024

Easy to set up and very quick to respond to queries. Also very quick and helpful when I have any issues with theme upgrades and extra coding. Thank you

Deer and Sparrow Cupples
Schweiz
Mere end et år bruger appen
29. marts 2024

The Hulk product options app is a nice thing to have for more complex product options. We used it for customers to select the exact type of custom necklace that they wanted, and it helped customers and us to keep track of their order. I would recommend this app for any product that need more details input for check out. Great job!

Love Olive Co
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
30. maj 2024

In jewelry business, it's crucial to provide customization options to customers as everyone loves a personalised piece of jewelry. With Hulk Product Options, I've been able to allow my customers to customize their orders, add more options to my products with little effort, and drive additional sales generated through more engaging product pages.

SIVA
Bosnien-Hercegovina
Cirka en måned bruger appen
8. juni 2024

I was helped today by Harris great communication and explanation regarding my questions. Keep up the good work. Thanks

The RG Performance
Cirka en måned bruger appen
13. juni 2024

When I had a problem with integrating discount codes, Muaza responded instantly and it was fixed within 5 minutes. Great support and I highly recommmend

Betsy Benn