Rezensionen (1.828)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. Juni 2024

I have been using this app for years and it is a wonderful app. Staff have always been so helpful if I have any issues which have always been issues with my own tech knowledge...not the app. In particular, today I was helped by Nitesh who sorted my problem out within minutes - would have taken me hours and hours :) Thank you Nitesh.

Peach Perfect Stationery
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
4. Juli 2024

We moved across to shopify from woocommerce earlier this year in order to become much more flexible in meeting customers needs. As a small farmer directly marketing the whole animal, this is an increasingly complex task.

One of our goals this year was to enable a customer to buy the particular cuts they want, and in an easy 1 page order form so our wholesale customers can also buy what they wanted as fast as possible. This sounds fairly rudimentary; however, we also didn’t want another 150 “products” on our shopify store which affected our marketing in other ways. Plenty of apps could aggregate your products into a one page form easy enough, but nothing could sell “products” that weren’t products in the shopify sense.

Our only way to get a one page ordering form that could meet our retail and wholesale needs as well as our own business systems (flexibility being foremost) was to try and find a developer to code an app from scratch for us. Obviously a big expense with an unknown outcome.

During our research of the shopify app ecosystem we came across Hulk Product Options. Their of unlimited options to a single product looked promising, it was close to what we needed. We approached them to see if it could be modified to fit our needs and they seemed happy to help. We held off on our developer search and Danko from Hulk Apps got us a version 1 modification to their Hulk Product Options.

Like everything in tech, new problems appeared. We were bending their system in ways it was never intended and we responded with a thank you but here is a long list now to make it work.

Incredibly, they obliged.

We have gone back and forth over the last couple of months refining what in our opinion was already the most powerful product options app of its kind, into a customisable, feature rich, easy ordering (plus very usable in the UI/UX sense) app that allows us to have the most flexible product offerings in a single ordering page.

There is nothing like this on the internet let alone shopify.

Imagine being in a butcher shop selecting from their displays that day. A week later it might be a different offering. Translate that to the ecommerce world. Can you imagine managing some 150 products that can change weekly whilst managing other channels such as marketing, seo, google adwords etc. The shopify product system didn’t handle this robustly enough for us.

Hulk apps have been great in modifying their Product Options app to our needs. Danko from Hulk understood our needs and took initiative. In doing so Hulk have developed what we feel is a great app for others to try. There is now no longer a gap in the shopify app ecosystem for simple ordering on a single page that doesn’t simply aggregate products allowing no flexibility.

Wolki Farm
4 monate mit der App
28. Juni 2024

Hulk has really great customer service. Everytime I reach out (which is pretty rare) they solve the problem quickly and their support staff is always friendly. Great app and company.

tinyfeats
Kanada
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
11. Juli 2024

Hulk Product is an easy app to use. Whenever we've had an issue with it or our theme needs updating, they have been quick, fast, and super helpful! Definitely recommend!

Monica's Gourmet Cookies
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
11. April 2024

The BEST options app out there. I have tried many. This is the most extensive app for options. I run a handcrafted goods store and everything I sell is a "design-your-own" concept. This app allowed my customers to customise everything from scratch and simplifies my process. Lots of room to play with to customise the look of the options too. Just ask them to help you.

Manoj went an extra mile to work on updating new colour swatches that would normally take me a whole hour. He was always ready to help and super helpful. Highly reliable and trustworthy. Their customer service team is amazing and very responsive too.

The price I pay for this app is really a tiny fee for what I gain in sales, because without this app I literally cannot sell anything. They have conditional logic that is really really wonderful to use too!

The Sleek Hound
Singapur
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
8. Mai 2024

The Hulk app has quite a few customization options as well as conditioning options to further help with customization. When I have a question on how to set up a certain features, the chat options is extremely handy and both people I have worked with (Mauza and Adna) have been very helpful.

Duck Commander
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
6. Mai 2024

We cannot speak highly enough about the exceptional service provided by HulkApps, particularly the outstanding support from Nitesh. Our Shopify store recently encountered a significant issue with broken images on our server, totaling around 200 crucial visuals for our products. This was undoubtedly a nightmare scenario for our business, impacting both our aesthetics and sales.

He quickly identified the problem and went above and beyond to ensure that all images were reuploaded promptly and correctly. So thank you, Nitesh, and thank you, HulkApps, for going above and beyond to ensure our success.

SportzCases
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
25. Mai 2024

Haris was absolutely amazing. He helped me all through the process with questions that surged. He even helped me to know things that were probably not even part of the app, but the link between my shopify theme and the app. I really like this app. It is very simple, but Im still learning and try to find all it can do. Thanks Haris

amazinggiantflowers
4 monate mit der App
1. Juli 2024

I think it's an easy-to-use app with plenty of features. Customer service is also good.
I consulted with them about removing the decimal point notation for Japanese yen, and they responded. They also fixed an error in my cart that I didn't notice.

DIARGE
Japan
12 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 16. Juli 2024

We love this app, once you get the hang of it (as a non-tech savvy person) the options are basically endless. The tech support is brilliant, patient and so very skilled with solving multiple possible solutions!
I'm very happy, and would highly recommend

Thankyou for the help!