Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 mai 2024

Great app! Pricing is also reasonable. Whenever i have an issue i always reach out to the chat service. Every time they manage to solve my problem and go the extra way to help me. Especially ADNA and Harris you are a credit to the company :). Thank you!

BEDS NK LTD
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

The app was a little too hard for me to figure out but customer service was extremely helpful and was able to help me get the option on my website i was looking for. I am very happy with the help ive received.

JOLYNNXHANDCRAFTS
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 mars 2024

Great Customer Support, one of their reps Muaza helped me out a lot by walking me through the installation process and setting up the app. Ever since it is working great!

SICK DIESEL GEAR
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2024

I recently reached out to the customer service team of this app with a technical question, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of outstanding. Deepa, the representative who assisted me, was incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and efficient. She quickly understood my query and provided a clear and concise solution that resolved my issue in no time.

What truly sets this app apart is its commitment to customer satisfaction. Deepa's professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure I had a seamless experience have left a lasting impression on me. It's rare to encounter such exceptional customer service these days, and I wholeheartedly commend the team for their exemplary efforts.

In addition to its user-friendly interface and innovative features, the outstanding customer service I received reaffirms my confidence in this app. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and customer-focused platform.

Kudos to Deepa and the entire customer service team for setting the bar high and delivering an exceptional experience!

B3 Customs
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 avril 2024

I wrote to customer care for an help and their are awesome! They understood my need and took care of the setup. Thank you!

Pelletteria Coryum
Italie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
21 mars 2024

Absolutely thrilled with this app! It has transformed the effectiveness of my website, making it more dynamic and engaging for visitors. The features are intuitive and easy to use, allowing me to optimize my site effortlessly. What truly sets this app apart is its incredibly responsive customer service. Any questions or issues I've had were addressed promptly and with genuine care. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to enhance their online presence!

Chubby Baker Theresa
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

Extremely responsive support. They've always been able to help me find a solution, even if it ends up being a bit convoluted. Thanks Hulk team!

Cedaero
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
14 mai 2024

Their on-line chating support gave us a supper help! I would like to give Haris, the technician a big Thumbs Up

elementiselect
Taïwan
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 mars 2024

Excellent app for product customization with very responsive support

Original Crate Furniture
Royaume-Uni
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
22 février 2024

The team is responsive regarding issues that have arisen and fixes anything quickly. I appreciate their support team as they have always been reliable! Thank you!

Allure Studio Seven