Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
22 mars 2024

Took me forever to find this app as I needed something that would work with my inventory system and track stock through a Shopify SKU. This app does that and so much more. They are fast to help and easy to work with, great app!

Shop Home Med
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 février 2024

The team is responsive regarding issues that have arisen and fixes anything quickly. I appreciate their support team as they have always been reliable! Thank you!

Allure Studio Seven
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
7 mai 2024

Great app! I wasn't sure how to use it initially but I scheduled a call with their support rep Eldin Pribisic who was extremely helpful. He offered other app solutions that would replace many of the other apps I was using. Big help! Outstanding support

The Sensory Supply
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
9 mai 2024

Adna was incredibly responsive and helpful with all the questions I had and resolved all my issues right on the spot.

Ana Schubert Design
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 mars 2024

Highly recommend the app, once you get the hang of it it's really so simple and also looks great in my store! Thank you Deepa Patel for your patience your help was much appreciated!

Taylah Made Doormats NZ
Nouvelle-Zélande
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Amit was very helpful to assisting me with correcting my mistakes on the app. He assisted me very quickly with getting the upload options, note field, and due date setup on my website. I would recommend this app other users. I give them a five star, because the other app I installed, they never responded to my request.

tonysshirtsandkreativekim
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 mars 2024

The app was very easy to set up and the ability to add unlimited variants is a huge bonus. They are supportive for first time users and Eldin was fantastic, his great communication skills really helped me understand how to make the most of all of the features. Thank you!

The Karry London
Royaume-Uni
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

An absolutely horrendous experience. I’ve spent about a week talking to a dozen CS people only to eventually say that what I needed was not possible. I had multiple emails saying that my “issues” were fixed and when I went to test it was wrong, or they made it worse by doubling the price. An awful app with no instructions on how to set up and no online videos. Save your time and don’t download, it’s that bad. Also it does not work with shop pay. You cannot see ANY options your customers purchase!!!! Everything about this is terrible.

Lunarey
Australie
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 février 2024

Saro was extremely helpful with the enquires and issues I was helping. Help me resolved them almost instantly!

Just Because Gifts Perth
Australie
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 février 2024

So far very much satisfied. I have been looking for an app which provides dynamic pricing with a lot of if clauses and variants. And I managed to work it out via the online chat and an online meeting.

For pricing options, it was also very convenient, to hear that they might to custom pricing based on your wants and needs.

Great customer support with a good looking surface from their app.

Bsticks