Avis (1 810)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 février 2024

amazing! the service with Manoj was super quick, precise and helped me in exactly the help i needed. he was also quick in implementation of the changes, highly recommend :)

Motherswork
Singapour
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 février 2024

I blanked and couldn't remember the correct steps for selecting products - Kerim was able to figure everything out and get me going in the right direction in a matter of minutes.

OLSH Gear by PeakPGH
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
8 mars 2024

The app is exactly what I need! Customer service was so helpful (Thank. you so much, Muaza!) to setup the app for me in no time. Once installed it's really easy to use, to create all the options you need. Recommended!

Steaguri Memoriale
Roumanie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

An absolutely horrendous experience. I’ve spent about a week talking to a dozen CS people only to eventually say that what I needed was not possible. I had multiple emails saying that my “issues” were fixed and when I went to test it was wrong, or they made it worse by doubling the price. An awful app with no instructions on how to set up and no online videos. Save your time and don’t download, it’s that bad. Also it does not work with shop pay. You cannot see ANY options your customers purchase!!!! Everything about this is terrible.

Lunarey
Australie
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 mars 2024

Took me forever to find this app as I needed something that would work with my inventory system and track stock through a Shopify SKU. This app does that and so much more. They are fast to help and easy to work with, great app!

Shop Home Med
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 avril 2024

Amit was very helpful to assisting me with correcting my mistakes on the app. He assisted me very quickly with getting the upload options, note field, and due date setup on my website. I would recommend this app other users. I give them a five star, because the other app I installed, they never responded to my request.

tonysshirtsandkreativekim
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 mars 2024

Excellent app for product customization with very responsive support

Original Crate Furniture
Royaume-Uni
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
19 avril 2024

Thanks to Adna for her professional assistance. She quickly helped me find the problem. It is worth recommending.

Shao Leather
Taïwan
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
3 juin 2024

The customer service is absolutely amazing! Muaza from their customer service worked with me for at least 4 hours to help me make everything perfect. It also has great features, everything I've been needing on my website. I would definitely recommend!

Peach Pups Handmade Pet Accessories
Environ 6 heures d’utilisation de l’application
22 février 2024

The team is responsive regarding issues that have arisen and fixes anything quickly. I appreciate their support team as they have always been reliable! Thank you!

Allure Studio Seven
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application