Avis (1 812)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
27 février 2024

I blanked and couldn't remember the correct steps for selecting products - Kerim was able to figure everything out and get me going in the right direction in a matter of minutes.

OLSH Gear by PeakPGH
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
21 mars 2024

Absolutely thrilled with this app! It has transformed the effectiveness of my website, making it more dynamic and engaging for visitors. The features are intuitive and easy to use, allowing me to optimize my site effortlessly. What truly sets this app apart is its incredibly responsive customer service. Any questions or issues I've had were addressed promptly and with genuine care. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to enhance their online presence!

Chubby Baker Theresa
Australie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
5 avril 2024

The app was a little too hard for me to figure out but customer service was extremely helpful and was able to help me get the option on my website i was looking for. I am very happy with the help ive received.

JOLYNNXHANDCRAFTS
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 avril 2024

An absolutely horrendous experience. I’ve spent about a week talking to a dozen CS people only to eventually say that what I needed was not possible. I had multiple emails saying that my “issues” were fixed and when I went to test it was wrong, or they made it worse by doubling the price. An awful app with no instructions on how to set up and no online videos. Save your time and don’t download, it’s that bad. Also it does not work with shop pay. You cannot see ANY options your customers purchase!!!! Everything about this is terrible.

Lunarey
Australie
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 mars 2024

Great Customer Support, one of their reps Muaza helped me out a lot by walking me through the installation process and setting up the app. Ever since it is working great!

SICK DIESEL GEAR
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 mai 2024

Recommended and full Supported customer team

House Of Charizma

FEDECA STORE
Japon
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 mai 2024

Haris provided GREAT service! Walked me through options after discovering my theme would not support my first choice. He then make videos of how to create options specifically for my item type!

DreamHome GAMEROOMS
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 février 2024

it has limitations but is incredibly useful!

Pheek's Audio Services
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
19 février 2024

amazing! the service with Manoj was super quick, precise and helped me in exactly the help i needed. he was also quick in implementation of the changes, highly recommend :)

Motherswork