Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 février 2024

This app sucks, the plugin images don't display and cause my website guests to not be able to place orders, definitely not recommended!

JPBBDoll
Chine
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 26 février 2024

UPDATE: 02.26.24

Choose a different app, or find a different way. I am going on my third month with Hulk Apps, and have been nothing but a nightmare. They do not read your requirements nor what you will accomplish, and if they do, they knee-jerk piecemeal development and custom code. There is no shared communication with any team, as only 1 person knows my site and has been away, so no one was able to move the project forward or even answer my questions.

They are not able to provide any ETA on how long things will take and get a canned response that we are working on this as fast as possible. After sending in my 80th email with the same requirements, I was told today it would work 100%. I totally did not expect it to work; I was 100% correct; The original requirement still is not working, that is, to track my inventory.

It is not unlimited either, as I had a second product that had multiple items, and it was beyond what they could do.

STAY AWAY!!

UPDATE: After working with Amit and understanding the needs of my business and how things needed to be laid out, he was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for. Happy to have found this APP and get my store up and running.
---
If I could put no starts, it would be how I rate this app. I have asked the same questions 5 times to support and still getting no answer, except a canned answer. I now got a

Furthermore, with regard to the product you have shared with us, we will need to check with our team to see if it is possible to meet the requirements you have provided.

But no follow-up; just let us know if we can help you again.

RX Smart Gear Canada
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 3 janvier 2024

We're truly sorry to hear about your experience and we apologize if our support team didn't meet your expectations. It goes without saying that we want every interaction with HulkApps to be worthwhile. Rest assured we are taking your feedback seriously as we aim to improve.

You mentioned not receiving satisfactory answers to your questions, so we would like another chance to make things right. We'll be reaching out to you directly to discuss your inquiries; and this time you can expect a thorough and decisive response from us to help sort out your concerns promptly.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we appreciate your patience in this matter.

Best regards,
The HulkApps team

5 mars 2024

DO NOT INSTALL - this app has put code everywhere all over my store and when i uninstalled as left code everywhere and BROKE the main shop. There are no instructions to install and even less to uninstall
this has cost me £1000's in lost sale and emergency developer help to uninstall all the code that needed cleaning up

Bingley Fencing
Royaume-Uni
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
15 février 2024

Junks out your theme when you uninstall. left templates + sections _ snippets + left the hulk code in theme.liquid. Required a lot of cleanup after uninstall. Developer shouldn't be so sloppy with their code when uninstalling.

HomeWetBar Test
États-Unis
16 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 19 novembre 2023

Don't even bother.

XtremeTeez
Japon
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 4 décembre 2023

We're sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with our Hulk Product Options app. Our team at HulkApps is committed to providing the best possible service and we’re disappointed that we fell short in your case. If you faced any specific issues, or have suggestions, we'd appreciate it if you connect with our support team who're ready to assist you. We are making a note of your feedback and promise to work diligently on improving our app and services. Your feedback matters to us.

Best Regards,
HulkApps Team

Modifié le 31 août 2023

I have been having issues for a while and they still didn't fix it. This has caused me tens of thousands in losses so far!

MailboxUSA.com
États-Unis
HulkApps.com a répondu 10 juillet 2023

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

Modifié le 2 mars 2020

I'm getting super tired of this app. I'm paying for a plan and I always have sooooo many problems with this and shopify together. Right now the app is down so are my SELLS. Really gonna remove this app and find a viable alternative.

LB Nail Artist
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 20 septembre 2019

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback.
We take great pride in our support and apps, hence we asked our manager to contact you in hopes of amending the issues you were having.

23 juin 2023

1. pricey. they stared with basic package for FREE! (completely 0) now they increase basic to USD 10.
2. add-on products (that have charges) will cost your customer NOT BEING ABLE TO ENTER DISCOUNT CODE. I think they know that they are FULLY AWARE OF THIS FEATURE is just that they NEVER FIX THIS UP because they want you to get another app (bold product option) that cost you for USD 50, only for you to be able to charge while still be able to add discount code.
3. Customer Service is blatantly slow. too generalising problems.

still there are QUITE A FEW similar apps that is FREE. PLS DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Caseuphoria
Indonésie
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 10 juillet 2023

I would like to express my sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general. Thank you for reaching out to us and if we can assist you in future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Modifié le 23 janvier 2020

Unfortunately - incompatible with LOTS of built-in functions of shopify, like currency convertor. Have been back and forth with customer service for a long time already, they responded quickly but since the app is problematic in itself, this app is really not friendly for shopify users like us.

Mochy Kid
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
HulkApps.com a répondu 11 novembre 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Modifié le 22 septembre 2020

I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone. Why? Because customer service takes a long time to answer. Days and weeks pass by until they have done the work. I received my last answer 5 days ago. Nothing has been done on my shop for 2 weeks. Very bad. If there were 0 stars I would give. Since 13 days we havent done any progress

Zanio
Allemagne
HulkApps.com a répondu 29 janvier 2020

This is why we asked our manager to reach out to you in hopes of amending the issue you were facing.

Thank you for letting us know about this.