レビュー (1,831)

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の6%は1つ星です
2018年10月24日

My issue was needing to manage the inventory by product (and not by variant), but also needing customisations that added to price (which variants are ideal for, but line item properties can't add to price).

So I tried this product. With little code experience, I struggled to get it to work initially. They resolved my help ticket within 48 hours. In this time, I decided to go with the variant solution, and manage the inventory manually myself.

I may go with their product further down the line - it seems that the customised price was adding tax, which I will need for something else later. But I'm sure this could be fixed easily anyway.

The fix seems that I was adding the {%include 'hulkcode_options' %} line to product_template.liquid in the qrong place... it should have been before the unless line below (around line 257 in my Brooklyn Theme).

{% capture "form_id" %}AddToCartForm--{{ section.id }}{%- endcapture %}
{% form 'product', product, class:form_classes, id:form_id %}
{% unless product.has_only_default_variant %}

Also, I didn't like the italicised font on the radio buttons, nor the spread of the 3 radio buttons. Probably easily fixable, but right now I don't have time.

However, this app is definitely worth persevering with if you want to:
maintain PRODUCT inventory (not of variants) but also
add customisations that add to price

Epic Breakfast Company
イギリス
HulkApps.comが返信しました 2019年3月11日

Thanks for the nice review. We agree, our app is suitable for adding customization to base products and also adjust price accordingly. Happy t let you know that with our Pro version of the app, merchants can also Manage Inventory of the products, making it useful for upselling.

Let us know if you choose to upgrade, our team will be happy to help you out with your needs. :)

2020年12月18日

This app is exactly what I was needing to allow customers to conveniently add items to their cart before checkout. The price is cheaper than most of the competitors and easy to install and use. The only problem I have with the app is when a customer hovers over the question mark for each addon product the text popup is in one line and goes off the screen and makes it difficult for the customer to read.

Liberty City Rage Room
HulkApps.comが返信しました 2020年12月21日

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry you are facing some issues with the app. Were working on it and we will try our best to fix this issue accurately and promptly.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

2022年12月6日

A+ Customer Service in helping me understand how to use the app! They are really quick in responding and have answered all my questions. Only wish there was a way where we don't have to unclick a swatch in order to choose another swatch, makes it a little confusing on the consumer side.

HyperRides
HulkApps.comが返信しました 2022年12月15日

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.

2020年2月19日

This app does get the job done and is a great value for the price point. The team at Hulk has great customer support. I have very specific features that I need on my product page and Hulk was always willing to help me and go in and fix things. This product options app works well. The biggest reason I chose this product options app over others is because it integrated with their Volume & Tiered Discounts app. I think that the app is easy enough to use but does require more steps to set up the options than other apps I tested. But for the price point this app does provide great value. I like working with Hulk.

FirmFresh
HulkApps.comが返信しました 2020年2月20日

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering simple, affordable apps with easy integrations with discounts on bulk purchases.

We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

2023年6月12日

使いやすかったです。
サポートもしっかりしていたので、安心して設定できました。

TAKUMIBA DIRECT STORE
日本
HulkApps.comが返信しました 2023年7月10日

2023年1月12日

Na Bold, Giftship en Infiniti options te hebben gebruikt, heb ik nu eindelijk de goede product optie app gevonden die voldoet aan onze eisen. Hier en daar moest er wel wat anders bij Hulk. Gelukkig werd dat binnen enkele minuten opgelost met behulp van de live chat.

Ik geef vier sterren, omdat het niet meteen naar wens was. Zelf dingen oplossen gaat moeilijk, omdat er weinig info over te vinden is. Gelukkig werkt de klantenservice van Hulk perfect. Kortom: Een aanrader!

Daan Bloemen
オランダ
HulkApps.comが返信しました 2023年3月3日

2021年5月17日

This app is great to get add-ons for my menu. However, the app doesn't work with "automatic discounts". The app developer found a work around by adding a discount box before checkout, but it just works with discount codes. This is inconvenient for the customer as they need to manually enter the code. Customer service is super reliable. They engaged and stayed with the issue until they found a solution. They were professional, kind and helpful. It took weeks of back and forth, however, to get it done!

Arepa Ink
カナダ
HulkApps.comが返信しました 2021年5月17日

Hi there, thank you for the review! We understand that entering code manually can be very frustrating, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you however they can! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

2021年1月6日

I couldn't emphasise enough how helpful the customer service was in solving some issues that kept appearing when installing the application. I rated 4* as I found it a bit hard to install and make it work, but 5* for the support's fast and effective interventions. Happy with the app overall. Thank you.

Cozinest Deluxe
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
HulkApps.comが返信しました 2021年1月7日

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using Product Options App!

2021年6月12日

It’s helped expand most of the options I required. Interface is relatively straightforward once you familiarise with the difference in options and option sets. Customer service is helpful and prompt to assist.

Paws Of Kow
シンガポール
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
HulkApps.comが返信しました 2021年6月14日

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

編集日:2019年8月16日

The instructions given can be rewritten a bit better to help everyone understand how to apply options and such. After requesting assistance from them they helped half way, said it was completed and all communications stopped for about a week. I continuously reached out to them to no avail. I found their FB page and messaged them there, which it mentioned they'll get back to me within a few hours, 24 hours later at 6am I heard from someone.. apparently their messages/tickets weren't working properly all of a sudden.. it'd be an amazing app with the proper directions and customer service.

Update on above review - once I received the help I needed from Shopify who also has knowledge in regards to this app, I've had the app running for a few weeks now with no issues. So if you run into problems and aren't getting enough help, reach out to Shopify itself before removing this app as it's simple and does what it needs to.

Jovial Fairy Creations
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
HulkApps.comが返信しました 2023年12月8日

Thank you for your detailed review. We're glad you find our app useful and it satisfies your needs. Your insights about our instructions and customer support are important to us. We sincerely apologize that our communication didn’t meet your expectations.

We acknowledge that there was a delay in our responses, and we take full responsibility for any inconvenience caused. We assure you, this doesn’t reflect the quality of service we strive to deliver. We are working to make our instructions clearer and enhance our support system for a better user experience.

It's good to know that with the assistance of Shopify, you were able to resolve your concerns and the app is running smoothly for you. Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated!

Your feedback helps us improve and serve you better. Thank you once again and don't hesitate to share any other thoughts you may have in the future.

- The HulkApps Team