Recensioner (1 810)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 18 juni 2024

I love this app, it's really easy to use and I feel I can get the support I need from the great support team when needed. No question is ever an issue for them and they are always able to help me with anything I need or point me in the right direction. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

honeycombliving
Australien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
3 maj 2024

Nitesh helped me with my product options page and was very patient with me. He did a great job!

Blessed Be Boutique
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
30 maj 2024

In jewelry business, it's crucial to provide customization options to customers as everyone loves a personalised piece of jewelry. With Hulk Product Options, I've been able to allow my customers to customize their orders, add more options to my products with little effort, and drive additional sales generated through more engaging product pages.

SIVA
Bosnien och Hercegovina
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
11 juni 2024

I enjoy the flexibility this app offers my online store

Thing Meister Fabrication LTD
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
13 april 2024

I submitted two tickets to help with issues with my website and Nitesh Shah from the app development team helped me out greatly and was so patient and ensured my website was how I wanted it! This application is a great addition to my website. I encourage anyone to try it out!

Just Right Wigs
Mer än ett år användning av appen
3 maj 2024

I had a query on this app and Nitesh was great and the problem was solved within 2 minutes. Great customer service I recommend this app.

Tarati Design
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
12 mars 2024

Had some issues with our swatches showing that they were selected. Chatted with Muaza and they helped me fix the issue within minutes!

Trunk Outlet Kanakuk
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
9 april 2024

Easy to set up and very quick to respond to queries. Also very quick and helpful when I have any issues with theme upgrades and extra coding. Thank you

Deer and Sparrow Cupples
Schweiz
Mer än ett år användning av appen
5 april 2024

Great app for adding custom product options. Their support team is great and responds quickly.

adorn512
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
18 juni 2024

I have been using this app for years and it is a wonderful app. Staff have always been so helpful.

Liquor To Ship