Recensioner (1 806)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 mars 2024

We have products with up to seven different options and need conditional logic - without spending a fortune. This app has delivered. The team is very responsive when we've had issues. There are some features I wish it had - like the ability to reorganize your options and to reorganize or label your uploaded swatch (some are very similar in color) - but these are minor annoyances. I am hoping they will soon make this compatible with Hulk Advanced Wishlist!!!

ClergyImage
4 månader användning av appen
7 maj 2024

Great app! I wasn't sure how to use it initially but I scheduled a call with their support rep Eldin Pribisic who was extremely helpful. He offered other app solutions that would replace many of the other apps I was using. Big help! Outstanding support

The Sensory Supply
17 dagar användning av appen
11 april 2024

Super happy with the customer support. Needed a customization done to our email and they handled all of the coding necessary for us. Within an hour of first reaching out, we had a customized service for no additional cost. There are still a couple of more features I'd like that I haven't found with any other add on app yet either, but the team at Hulk Apps said they will look into adding those features in the future and I have every reason to believe them. It's great working with a team that actually helps you and is continually making the app better.

graphic press
5 dagar användning av appen
17 april 2024

I recently reached out to the customer service team of this app with a technical question, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of outstanding. Deepa, the representative who assisted me, was incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and efficient. She quickly understood my query and provided a clear and concise solution that resolved my issue in no time.

What truly sets this app apart is its commitment to customer satisfaction. Deepa's professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure I had a seamless experience have left a lasting impression on me. It's rare to encounter such exceptional customer service these days, and I wholeheartedly commend the team for their exemplary efforts.

In addition to its user-friendly interface and innovative features, the outstanding customer service I received reaffirms my confidence in this app. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and customer-focused platform.

Kudos to Deepa and the entire customer service team for setting the bar high and delivering an exceptional experience!

B3 Customs
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
5 april 2024

The app was a little too hard for me to figure out but customer service was extremely helpful and was able to help me get the option on my website i was looking for. I am very happy with the help ive received.

JOLYNNXHANDCRAFTS
27 dagar användning av appen
17 april 2024

I wrote to customer care for an help and their are awesome! They understood my need and took care of the setup. Thank you!

Pelletteria Coryum
Italien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
4 juni 2024

Very helpful customer service reps and quick response time.

Sew Lavish Crowns
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
12 april 2024

The onboarding experience with HULK was excellent. Arijana set up a video meeting for me and spent 30 min walking me through the app configuration and how best to customize the tool for the store. And, offered ongoing support for new questions I might have. Knowledgeable, helpful, and very kind. Thank you Arijana!

Dennis Boyle,
babycraft.store

Baby Craft
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
20 mars 2024

Deepa was such an AMAZING HELP! She helped solve all my issues I was facing and also taught me how to fix in the future! THANK YOU DEEPA!!

ElleCreativeStudio
Australien
11 månader användning av appen
14 maj 2024

Their on-line chating support gave us a supper help! I would like to give Haris, the technician a big Thumbs Up

elementiselect