Hulk产品选项 , 1,705 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 6% 的评分是 1 星
2018年8月3日

The app does what it's supposed to do, but only after I reached out for help. Installing it was very difficult for me, since I don't know code very well. I had to let them have complete access to my account in order for them to edit it, which made me very uncomfortable. So far it's working though. So, overall I'm very grateful for this app.

Kind Simple
HulkApps.com已回复 2019年3月11日

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We admit that this app requires basiic coding knowledge, but our team is happy to install and setup the app on your behalf. We actually need limited permissions in order to enter your store. Hope you had a good experience using our app.

2020年6月5日

I'm using the free plan of this app to add some simple options to my products and I absolutely love its simplicity and efficiency. It took me just about an hour to watch the videos, play around a bit, publish, and fine-tune the options and settings. I am very happy!

Geekster Pets
大约2小时 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2020年6月8日

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.
We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!

2022年6月20日

Sehr gute Hilfe, mir wurden sogar die Optionen eingefügt, super. Ich kann es jedem empfehlen. wirklich toll.

Mycarmats24
瑞士
大约2小时 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2022年6月21日

Hi,

Vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte, wir wissen das wirklich zu schätzen!

Wir sind immer für Ihre Hilfe da. Sie können sich jederzeit an uns wenden, wenn Sie Hilfe mit Ihrem Shopify-Shop benötigen.

Vielen Dank,

2018年3月6日

Still trying to figure out how to work with multi-currency store

Bebemodashop
英国
HulkApps.com已回复 2019年3月8日

Thank you for your review. Regarding the multi-currency, Hulk apps don't support any multi-currency application. But if you want to use the multi-currency then please use Shopify default currency. Please go through this link: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/currencies

2018年4月3日

This app works great. Really easy to use and I like the fact that you can hide/show options based on conditions. I did run into a small issue during set-up but they were able to quickly go in and fix it within a day of submitting my support request.

Dixieembroidery
HulkApps.com已回复 2019年3月8日

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

2020年1月15日

The options inside of the app were great however support was not good and product never worked. I payed for the premium installation and they installed the code inside of the head instead of the body which put a error on the front of my homepage. They did not respond to any of my support messages so I just went ahead and deleted the app.

MAN Sports
HulkApps.com已回复 2021年11月11日

This is why we asked our manager to reach out to you in hopes of amending the issue you were facing.

编辑时间:2020年3月27日

Not very friendly user and the uninstall button never successfully uninstalled. Very frustrating to try and set up.

Texas Sludge Coffee Co.
HulkApps.com已回复 2021年11月11日

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

2020年8月21日

I downloaded the APP for a 14 day free day, none of the PRO options they say are available in the trial are there, all I got was a pop up telling me "It's only available on the Pro option"
Click bait scam to get you to upgrade.
Support is also very slow, email only 2-3 days for replies

Test Valley Models.com
英国

2020年6月19日

The conditional logic feature is only capable of the most basic conditions (like removing only a single option for an option group) so someone with a more complex set of customization needs will not be able to utilize this properly.

Given that the failure of this app or downtime of the service can result in a store losing the ability to make sales for the effected listings, and that support is too slow to remedy issues quickly enough to prevent these losses, I don't recommend using this at all. It really is not worth the risk.

AlphaWhips
德国
1天 人在使用应用

编辑时间:2021年7月29日

How can I add option sets to 2000 products just by using their tag ?
Do I have to select them one by one ?
Do you have any workaround for this task ?
This app is functional but not useful for our case.

Giftshop Custom
HulkApps.com已回复 2022年1月13日

Hi there! We are sorry you are having problems setting up our app.
Kindly contact our exeptional support team at support@hulkcode.com
I am sure they will be able to help you.