Hulk产品选项 , 1,791 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 6% 的评分是 1 星
2024年4月5日

The app was a little too hard for me to figure out but customer service was extremely helpful and was able to help me get the option on my website i was looking for. I am very happy with the help ive received.

JOLYNNXHANDCRAFTS
27天 人在使用应用
2024年2月27日

I blanked and couldn't remember the correct steps for selecting products - Kerim was able to figure everything out and get me going in the right direction in a matter of minutes.

OLSH Gear by PeakPGH
接近3年 人在使用应用
2024年4月17日

I recently reached out to the customer service team of this app with a technical question, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of outstanding. Deepa, the representative who assisted me, was incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and efficient. She quickly understood my query and provided a clear and concise solution that resolved my issue in no time.

What truly sets this app apart is its commitment to customer satisfaction. Deepa's professionalism and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure I had a seamless experience have left a lasting impression on me. It's rare to encounter such exceptional customer service these days, and I wholeheartedly commend the team for their exemplary efforts.

In addition to its user-friendly interface and innovative features, the outstanding customer service I received reaffirms my confidence in this app. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and customer-focused platform.

Kudos to Deepa and the entire customer service team for setting the bar high and delivering an exceptional experience!

B3 Customs
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月8日

Great Customer Support, one of their reps Muaza helped me out a lot by walking me through the installation process and setting up the app. Ever since it is working great!

SICK DIESEL GEAR
7个月 人在使用应用
2024年4月17日

I wrote to customer care for an help and their are awesome! They understood my need and took care of the setup. Thank you!

Pelletteria Coryum
意大利
1年多 人在使用应用
2024年3月21日

Absolutely thrilled with this app! It has transformed the effectiveness of my website, making it more dynamic and engaging for visitors. The features are intuitive and easy to use, allowing me to optimize my site effortlessly. What truly sets this app apart is its incredibly responsive customer service. Any questions or issues I've had were addressed promptly and with genuine care. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to enhance their online presence!

Chubby Baker Theresa
澳大利亚
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年5月14日

Their on-line chating support gave us a supper help! I would like to give Haris, the technician a big Thumbs Up

elementiselect
台湾
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月31日

Extremely responsive support. They've always been able to help me find a solution, even if it ends up being a bit convoluted. Thanks Hulk team!

Cedaero
大约3年 人在使用应用
2024年3月8日

Excellent app for product customization with very responsive support

Original Crate Furniture
英国
大约4年 人在使用应用
2024年2月22日

The team is responsive regarding issues that have arisen and fixes anything quickly. I appreciate their support team as they have always been reliable! Thank you!

Allure Studio Seven