Hulk产品选项 , 1,751 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 6% 的评分是 1 星
2023年12月28日

Have great experience with the support team behind HulkApps. Patient and helpful. The app is also very useful for adding options to products as intended. One of the most useful apps on shopify.

Pawspiracy
新加坡
接近3年 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2024年1月3日

We’re thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to have been able to meet and even exceed your expectations with our app and support team. Appreciations like these encourage us to go the extra mile and ensure our users' satisfaction. We agree – product options are a game-changer and we're glad this feature has proved valuable to your store.

Your satisfaction is the highest praise we could receive. Remember, at HulkApps, we’re always ready and willing to assist, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you need more help in the future.

Cheers,

2023年12月28日

I like the app, but it always seems confusing. Help chat is helpful but quite often seems to take a long time...

BlackVoltAmplification
HulkApps.com已回复 2024年1月3日

Hello! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the Hulk Product Options app. We understand that navigating new software can sometimes be challenging, and we're grateful for your patience.

Your feedback on the confusion you experienced and the time it takes for our chat service to respond is noted and truly important. We're sorry to hear this and we promise to make adjustments to improve your experience.

Please feel free to connect anytime with our support team as we'd love to walk you through to make the usage of our app smoother for you.

Thank you again for rating us and sharing your experience. Your feedback guides us to enhance our services.

Best regards,

2024年2月27日

L'application correspond parfaitement a notre besoin. Merci au support et a Deepa pour son aide précieuse !

Joaillerie ODACE
法国
28天 人在使用应用
2023年12月29日

I am highly dependant on this app during a busy season of sales for a specific product. I would not be able to sell customised products without this excellent tool. The support this company provides is second to none. I have occasionally upgraded my theme and required some assistance in reconfiguring the app - they have been incredibly responsive and helped me every time with a fast turnaround. I've had this app longer than any other. Great service.

Applebee Pens
南非
HulkApps.com已回复 2024年1月3日

We are elated to read your fantastic review! Knowing that our Hulk Product Options app plays such a critical role during your busy sales season, and facilitates the selling of your customised products truly makes our day.

Our team always strives to provide top-notch support, and we're thrilled to learn that you found it reliable and responsive. It's encouraging to hear that you've found our assistance helpful when reconfiguring the app after a theme upgrade.

Thank you for sticking with us and holding our app in high regard. Your trust and belief in us are what keeps us motivated. Our team is here for you whenever you need us.

Appreciate your feedback and 5-star rating!

Best,

2024年2月5日

Amazing team, great customer service. Highly recommend@

Nel's Wigs
大约2个月 人在使用应用
2023年12月22日

Great and easy to use app, have been using it for years, and if there are any issues that come up, it is quickly resolved by the Hulk app team

Salt Atlas
3年多 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2024年1月4日

Hi there,

We're over the moon to hear such wonderful feedback about our Hulk Product Options app. It's great to know you find our app easy to use and that you've been with us for years now. We are always here to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently, ensuring you have the best experience.

We really appreciate your kind words and would like to express our deepest gratitude for your support. Your positive feedback motivates us to continue offering high-quality service.

Keep enjoying our app, and if you ever need further assistance or have suggestions, feel free to get in touch.

Best wishes,

2024年1月12日

so incredibly helpful!! walked me through the entire process and basically did it all for me!! ive never had such a low stress experience before THANK YOU DEEPA

The Giddy Geese
5个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月1日

The app was very easy to set up and the ability to add unlimited variants is a huge bonus. They are supportive for first time users and Eldin was fantastic, his great communication skills really helped me understand how to make the most of all of the features. Thank you!

The Karry London
英国
14天 人在使用应用
2024年2月27日

So far very much satisfied. I have been looking for an app which provides dynamic pricing with a lot of if clauses and variants. And I managed to work it out via the online chat and an online meeting.

For pricing options, it was also very convenient, to hear that they might to custom pricing based on your wants and needs.

Great customer support with a good looking surface from their app.

Bsticks
奥地利
15天 人在使用应用
2023年12月21日

Friendly, fast, efficient customer service and the product options work seamlessly

ShopChalison
牙买加
HulkApps.com已回复 2023年12月22日

Hello,

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with the Hulk Product Options, and found our service fast, friendly, and efficient - that's the level of service we strive to provide.

Also, it's great to hear that the product options are working seamlessly for you. Your feedback is of great importance to us and pushes us to work harder to meet our users' needs.

Stay in touch if you ever need any further support. We’re here for you!

Best wishes,