Hulk产品选项 , 1,704 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 6% 的评分是 1 星
编辑时间:2020年1月23日

Unfortunately - incompatible with LOTS of built-in functions of shopify, like currency convertor. Have been back and forth with customer service for a long time already, they responded quickly but since the app is problematic in itself, this app is really not friendly for shopify users like us.

Mochy Kid
香港特别行政区
HulkApps.com已回复 2021年11月11日

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

编辑时间:2020年9月22日

I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone. Why? Because customer service takes a long time to answer. Days and weeks pass by until they have done the work. I received my last answer 5 days ago. Nothing has been done on my shop for 2 weeks. Very bad. If there were 0 stars I would give. Since 13 days we havent done any progress

Zanio
德国
HulkApps.com已回复 2020年1月29日

This is why we asked our manager to reach out to you in hopes of amending the issue you were facing.

2020年1月24日

One of the worst app we ever used. Messed up our theme and Hulk refused to accept their mistake. We consulted so many developers and everyone pointed out to this app causing the disturbance. They simply refused to help and really messed up the theme.

Artonick
阿拉伯联合酋长国

2020年2月26日

I am having problems with this HULK APP. The site is confusing and impossible to fix. I am waiting for some help.

OC Interiors
接近3年 人在使用应用

编辑时间:2022年1月21日

I have used this app for well over 2 years now. Over the last year, I've had more and more issues with this app conflicting with other apps that help me generate extra revenue in the business. Tech support's only suggestion is to "remove the conflicting app" to avoid further conflict because their algorithm only works a certain way. To have to deal with frustrating answers like this, have no resolution, AND lose out on revenue because their app isn't capturing upcharges is just plain simple unacceptable. I will not be recommending this app to anyone.

PlanItWithStickers
HulkApps.com已回复 2021年7月20日

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are very sorry this was the case so please accept our sincere apologies.
We are currently working on our apps so all of them will be compatible and won't conflict with other apps installed on your store.
Whole HulkApps team hopes to see you again as our client.

2020年1月19日

Lost $300 in revenue on 2 orders. Waiting for support to contact me. The options are in there and it says the money will be added to cart, but guess what? No dollar amount is added to cart and I have to pay out of my own pocket. Absolutely stunned at this. I knew in my heart before spending hours on integrating this app that I should of just went with the Bold product options. Stupid me lol.

USA Safe Store

2022年6月17日

The Hulk app began causing interference for other apps on our store. We found through those apps developers that they needed to just change something simply. It took one week of getting the runaround, and us having the other app teams developers call them to get the matter resolved! Terrible customer service, and every time we needed an update they were less than helpful.

CaptCan Comics Inc
HulkApps.com已回复 2022年6月17日

I would like to express my sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general. Thank you for reaching out to us and if we can assist you in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

2018年7月5日

Discount functionality didn't work after adding this app. Also, their support is not willing to fix it. Do not use this app if you want discount functionality working.

Chopperskisses Dev
美国
HulkApps.com已回复 2019年3月11日

The discount code functionality issue has been resolved. Let us know if you need our help in re-installing our app. :)

We asked our manager to reach out to you to talk about the issues you were having.

2022年7月25日

This app is garbage. I spent a very long time setting up my page as we need to collect details for personalized items. I noticed that for the last few orders the personalized messages from customers were not showing up. We had to contact them and ask. WELL, I reach out to customer support and they tell me that if the customer checks out using the cart page or the product page (buy now button) then it won't work. Their suggestion? Remove those options. I'm now in the process of switching our system, which is a long process for us. If I could give them less than a star I would. This app is totally underdeveloped and a waste at 18.99/month. Would NEVER recommend, look elsewhere.

G + H Custom Workshop
美国
接近2年 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2022年8月12日

I would like to express my sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general. Thank you for reaching out to us and if we can assist you in future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

2021年3月10日

It looked like a good option but it's not been functioning right for days, maybe even longer as I had to stumble across the problem while loading products onto our new website. Getting a fast reply from tickets raised saying issues resolved but this is only lasting hours before the problem is back again. Now it has stopped functioning in the back end of the store. Tested it on various browsers and devices but it's broken. Shame as it looked like we had this sorted but now I'm looking for an alternative app after wasting time and money on an ad campaign to a store you can't order from because the options are not showing up on the page!

MS Gifts