Hulk产品选项 , 1,715 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 6% 的评分是 1 星
编辑时间:2021年2月23日

The app functions well on its own, but it does not integrate well with many other apps, which was disappointing. I do find their customer service to be excellent, however. Whenever I have a problem they fix it quickly.

Love Your Peaches Clothing Co.
HulkApps.com已回复 2023年12月8日

We're glad to hear that you find our app useful and our customer support excellent. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

However, we're sorry to hear about the integration issues you've experienced. Balancing compatibility with a wide array of apps can sometimes be a challenging task. We are working continuously to improve the integration with various third party apps. Your feedback serves as a great reminder of areas we can focus on for improvement.

We would love to know more about the specific integration issues you've faced, as your feedback helps us get better. Please feel free to reach out to us via our support channel. We take your concerns seriously and our team will revisit your case shortly.

Thank you for taking time to review us. We're fortunate to have users like you who can provide constructive feedback.

Best,
The HulkApps Team

2021年11月18日

Anytime we needed help with having adjustments made to the back end of our site the support team was helpful and always got the job done!

Jeannine's Gifts RVC
HulkApps.com已回复 2021年12月10日

Hi there, your feedback is much appreciated. Our team will be more than happy to help you with any queries you may have.

2020年4月7日

The app is well done. If you have any problem, the help service is really great. They write you back fast and give you a lot of details with photos, etc.

Le point visible
加拿大
HulkApps.com已回复 2020年4月8日

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

2020年5月4日

Can you please guide me where are uploaded files stored? How can we access them? Customers have uploaded Pictures.

SENSATION Pakistan
巴基斯坦
HulkApps.com已回复 2020年5月5日

Hi there, glad you reached out about this!

All the files that your valuable customers' upload will be available on order history. Please take a look at your Shopify store's orders.

Just to put you on a perspective, we store the files on our servers. Also, there is no limit on maximum storage capacity!

I hope I've been helpful :)
Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions!

2021年10月7日

It works fine with is easy to use and has a good support. Some issues with customization. Does the job!

Catitaillustrations®
西班牙
HulkApps.com已回复 2021年10月8日

Thanks so much for your kind words, feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

2022年3月8日

Hulk cs team and dev team are prompt in the reply & will help me to resolve issue when I have highlighted the issue to them! please keep up the good work to help small business owners like us.

BlueFairy & Co.
新加坡
HulkApps.com已回复 2022年3月30日

We take great pride in helping small business owners across the world.
Thank you for your kind words, it is appreciated since our brand is built upon our customer's feedback.

2019年8月23日

The app loads a little slowly onto the site. They said its intentional. But it isnt ideal. Either way, it works very well. and Ive had very good customer support experiences with them. Very communicative and attentive helping me with things, they honesty didnt need to help me with.

Two Tails Pet Company
HulkApps.com已回复 2019年8月26日

On behalf of our entire team, we would like to thank you for your honest feedback, Thank you for showing your support and we will definitely work our way around the Options table loading concerns.

Thank you!

2021年1月7日

I used this app to add prices for embelleshing on products and although I found it difficult to add initially, the support was second to none. Its annoying that you cant use tags to add it to certain products.

BO'FSPORTS
爱尔兰
HulkApps.com已回复 2021年1月8日

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We've added tags feature request for our 2021 product updates. We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. Whenever we implement this feature, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if we can help with anything else.

编辑时间:2019年1月26日

All works perfectly. Switched from a paid alternative to this one and was up and running in no time. I had a slight issue with the image uploader option and it not updating the price of extra options added, but I contacted them and they fixed it within a week.

I would like to see character limits implemented into it though

Kryptondesigns
英国
HulkApps.com已回复 2019年3月11日

Thank you for your suggestion. Guess what? It has been implemented!! Please check it out, along with some other cool features in our app,

2023年6月12日

使いやすかったです。
サポートもしっかりしていたので、安心して設定できました。

TAKUMIBA DIRECT STORE
日本
大约1年 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2023年7月10日

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.