Hulk产品选项 , 1,711 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 6% 的评分是 1 星
2023年1月18日

Excellent customer care support team. Special thanks to Khushbu. Sorted out all issues, and helped super promptly. A must go app

The Leather Works
印度
HulkApps.com已回复 2023年3月3日

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

2018年12月18日

Very good app for free it saves you time and money

Bella’s Discount Furniture®
美国
HulkApps.com已回复 2019年3月8日

Thank you for giving us such an amazing opportunity to help you. We truly value customers like you.

2019年4月3日

So far so good, read through the help and was able to implement what i needed within a short time. So quick and easy

A Heartly Craft
英国
HulkApps.com已回复 2019年4月3日

Thank you for using our app. Our Pro version lets you give even more flexibility to your customers. It's free to try for 7 days! Go for it :)

2023年2月7日

I would thoroughly recommend this app as it does exactly what you need it to and the team are incredibly fast and helpful, never had such epic support before with shopify apps.

CosyPanda
英国
HulkApps.com已回复 2023年3月3日

2020年2月12日

The app is really simple to instal and setup and the support team is fast and helpful. I've tried changing some settings to work on my existing products but with no luck, I granted them access to the store and they've fixed it in a matter of hours. Highly recommend

Platinum Optic
罗马尼亚
HulkApps.com已回复 2020年2月12日

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options App, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're glad our experts were able to help you out!

2022年7月26日

L'app purtroppo non era adeguata al mio caso personale. Ma è assolutamente valida, utile e potente! Un plus è dettato dall'assistenza clienti, rapida determinata, gentile e competente.

Gioielleria Cortese Ornella
意大利
大约24小时 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2022年7月26日

We are sorry to hear that our application was not suitable for your needs but we were more than happy to help you and remove our app code for you.

We hope that you will be able to find the app which will be perfect for you.

2021年1月27日

This app is really great! I am loving it. The customer support was excellent and they responded quickly. Thank you very much.

WoodishSA
南非
大约24小时 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2021年1月27日

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

2021年2月12日

I used this app to add sizing options for products that had too many colors to add as variables through Shopify. Highly recommend, the support team was very quick to help install the app into my store's code and it works perfectly for my purposes!

Wee's Tees Apparel & Athletic Gear
美国
大约23小时 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2021年2月15日

2021年10月19日

Easy and useful app.
I had some troubles when I've updated my theme but the support answered quickly and solved them!

Dipinto Ad Arte
意大利
大约23小时 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2021年10月19日

Thanks so much for your kind words and have a beautiful day!

2021年4月29日

Happy with the app, and the support service is thoroughly helpful. We definitely recommend. thanks!

de Appel Amsterdam