Hulk产品选项 , 1,715 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 6% 的评分是 1 星
2023年11月9日

We've tried a few different product option apps and this is the best one thus far! The quick and attentive support is incentive enough to continue using.

Lucine and Co Jewelry
大约3年 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2023年12月4日

We are thrilled to hear that our Hulk Product Options app is the best you've encountered yet! Your kind words truly motivate us to keep delivering top-notch support and quality apps. Thank you for appreciating our quick and attentive support team. They are indeed a hardworking bunch and your feedback will brighten their day. Your insights help us serve you better. Keep enjoying our app!

Best,
The HulkApps team

2024年1月9日

Faris helped me with something I just couldn't figure out myself! Thank youuuuuu

Custom Concepts Art
2个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月11日

Had an issue with additional charges not being applied in cart. Customer support helped me fix it in minutes and explained how I could fix the issue if it ever happened again.

The PeQuliar Sunflower, LLC
1年多 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2023年12月4日

We're really glad to hear that our support team was able to provide you with the assistance you needed! We have always focused on giving a swift and effective response to your concerns, and we're glad that we lived up to that. Your feedback helps us improve and stay focused on our goals.

If you run into any other issues or if there's anything else we can do to assist you with our app, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you!

The HulkApps team

2024年1月16日

Hulk is very user friendly, seamless, and easy to use. What I love most about it is the customer service. Very useful, patient, fast to respond, & friendly. I've tried a couple of product customizers and I prefer Hulk over them.

esscentialsmanila
菲律宾
13天 人在使用应用
2023年12月7日

I just had to reach out and express my gratitude for your amazing app! The features are fantastic and so easy to use. Kudos to your team for creating something so user-friendly. Also, a big shoutout to your customer service! I had an issue, and they replied lightning-fast with the perfect solution. Impressive!
Thanks a bunch for the excellent work. You've got a happy user here!

لـَمسه
卡塔尔
19天 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2023年12月11日

Hello! We are thrilled to know that you find our app user-friendly and its features fantastic. Your words have genuinely brightened our day!

Our customer service team feels encouraged by your shoutout. They make it a priority to assist our users promptly and it's very rewarding to hear that their efforts have made a positive impact. Reviews like yours let us know we’re on the right track!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are more than happy to have you as our user and we look forward to continuing to meet your expectations.

The HulkApps Team

2023年12月21日

Truly amazing people to deal with when you have to figure something out with the app itself.

Strictly European Motors
4个月 人在使用应用
HulkApps.com已回复 2023年12月28日

Hello,

It's fantastic to hear that you're finding our support team helpful! At HulkApps, we strive to provide exceptional service and we're glad that it shows in your experience with us. We understand that figuring out a new app can sometimes be challenging, and that's why we're always here to help. Your gracious comment has truly made our day!

Remember, we're just a message away if you ever need any further assistance. We truly appreciate your feedback as it helps us continue to deliver the kind of service that you love.

The HulkApps Team

2024年1月29日

Deepa really helped us with the plugin and it works so well.

The Big Day
南非
6个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月10日

Fantastic support service, highly recommend

Little Giants Kids Store
新西兰
2023年11月24日

Wonderful app! Easy to use! Customer service is amazing and very helpful
THANK YOU!!!!

She'z Royalty Collection

Hi there,

Wow, your review just made our day! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our app easy to use and that our customer service has been able to assist you effectively. Reviews like yours are what motivates us to always deliver our best.

Remember, your feedback plays a huge role in helping us to continually improve our app and service, so please keep sharing it!

Happy selling from the HulkApps team!

2023年11月2日

Great, quick customer service. The options are exactly what I need for my shop and the customization to match my brand is perfect.

Flower Lane

Hi there,

We're thrilled you're finding our Hulk Product Options useful for your shop and that the customization is working seamlessly with your brand. It's great to hear that our customer service could assist you promptly—that's what we're here for. Your positive words mean a lot to us.

Remember, we're always here if you need any further assistance or have more ideas for us to consider. Your feedback helps us serve you better.

The HulkApps Team.