Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Sincerely Yours Lauren

Wonderful to work with, they made the changes I needed several times and were very helpful. I highly recommend them.

Superhumour.com: T-Shirts, Mobile Covers, Mugs & More.

The best app. Very quick response and they explained about each and every step. Thank you so much! much love!

Sew Special Keepsakes

I love it now that I've worked out how to use it....just me, not looking properly as to how to install it :)
I'd highly recommend this and the best bit is that it's free!!!

Bespoke2u

Works really well, very happy with how easy it is to setup and best of all it's free for the basics

April 3, 2020

Hi there! We appreciate the kind words. :-) You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind.

Best of luck with your business!

girlsfever

The support is excellent and lightning fast. They take every little requests seriously! Thank you so much!

April 2, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

We have helped over 9,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done. If you ever need our experts help to do any custom work on your store, please don't hesitate to visit our website for various Shopify Services.

Have a beautiful day!

SUN 'n FUN Fly-In, Inc.

Great team. Very responsive. Very easy to work with. Highly recommended. They fixed a problem that I had very quickly.

April 2, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering fast, hassle-free customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Le Olive

I was looking for an app that would add product options straight to the product price, and that's how I started using this one. It also has a neat layout and customization options, and the support was super helpful and responsive, even helping me out with a certain custom feature, I greatly appreciate that! Thank you for providing such a great service, and allowing to use these great features for free.

April 2, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out with getting Product Options app installed and stylized properly for you. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our other apps!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

rhanfold

First of all, i want to thank you so much to Sanjay Parmar and his great developer team. Even though we met a few obstacles during the installation process `infinite product options` app to my website (rhanfold.com) , the developer team solved these problems in a quick manner. Mr. Sanjay Parmar has been very good at communication, and listened to my requests, and solved them, helped me a lot. i can literally say that i have almost tried all apps about product options (7 or 8 other apps, if my memory didn`t deceive me) at shopify app store, this app met with my all necessities, it worked great! do not misunderstand me please, i am not saying other apps are bad etc. About app: pros. it is fast, do not slow down my webpage, have many properties (and they are free!!, believe me some paid apps do not give these properties) cons: does not have any, but unless you are a web developer, do not attempt to install yourself, just kindly ask to Hulk to install for you.

March 31, 2020

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Jeweled Message

This app didn't slow down my site unlike the other apps I used before which are even more expensive. Customer support is also quick to respond to my requests. So far, I'm happy with it. Thanks a lot!

March 31, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that you love using our app over others and our app doesn't tank your website's speed! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

WANDERWIDE

The most seamless, efficient app I've used on Shopify. I simply used their aided install and within hours an associate had it working on my site with no hiccups. Typically, I have to go 2-5 rounds with support before an app like this works, but their developer had it working exactly like I needed without any back and forth.

March 30, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51