Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Atlantic Elite

This app makes Multiple options super easy. I was having issues going in and adding more options. I love it!

January 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience;

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Kochschutz-Druck

had a problem with some color settings, asked the support and they got back immediately. nice app and nice support!

January 27, 2020

Thank you! We are known for exceptional support, and we're so glad are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Trapézio Galeria

The team is quick and efficient to solve problems
..................................................

January 27, 2020

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Lilli May Collections

I contacted hulk apps about an issue I was having and they were very quick and efficient to resolve what was going on. Definitely an amazing app!

January 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support.

Passion Freedom

Khushbu helped us a lot. Contacted support in regards to the app issue. For some reasons the selections are not working as expected but Khushbu was able to resolve our issues with the product options app. Very happy with his service.

January 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review. We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from Khushbu; she's one of our most hard-working specialists here at HulkApps!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Up With A Twist

If I could give more stars I would. They are the masters of follow-up and customer service. As soon as I asked a question, they were on it. Their app is PERFECT for my occasion based business. Even though I don’t have a lot of products, each product has many options. Very clear and easy to use. If you need to have product options, this is the app you need to get.

They are really there for you and genuinely want you to succeed. I highly recommend them.

January 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

IKCHA

Excellent customer service! The app works great and any questions we've had about display customization so far had been resolved quickly.

January 24, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The Speech Shop

I'm writing this review based solely on the support received with the app, it's installation and it's configuration. We are still in the evaluation period so do not yet know if we will be going ahead - but have great confidence that if we do use the app on our store we will be confident to do so with the extremely high quality of support services available to us from the people at Hulk/apps.

January 23, 2020

Thank you for your support, we greatly appreciate it. Your feedback will help us get better, so looking forward to knowing your thoughts! And you know where to find us if you need any assistance!

EzyShopDirect

Support is phenomenal for a free service, very quick, reply within 2-4 hours which is great, highly recommend this app especially if you want options like gift wrapping or small extras because Shopify does not let you do this! Would 100% recommend, great team of caring developers and customer service staff

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We are known for caring deeply about our customers and you're special to us! We appreciate the kind words from the bottom of our hearts. :-)

Create Your Surprise

Super useful plugin, even in the free version!
Also Hulk Apps are great at support, they fixed a translation issue I stumbled upon in no time. No brainer to use their plugins when you're in need.

January 23, 2020

Haha! That's so kind of you :) Really appreciate it. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43