Hulk Product Options

Create options sets and batch apply to all of your products.

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Options App by HulkApps

ITM Uniform Online

Location New Zealand

customer service is very helpful, and love the demo on the communication. thank you so much team. have a nice day

Flags Ireland

Location Ireland

Really good APP, but most importantly their help was quick and friendly. Always lovely to deal with. Thanks

Eurowise Performance

WARNING this app does not work with shopify discounts. I lost a lot of sales due to this plug in not working with shopify in any shape or form. I talked to Hulk customer service and their was nothing that could be done to make it compatible with my site unfortunately

TruClothing

This app and the team have been more than amazing. So helpful and willing to do as much as possible to support their customer. We are using Hulk Products Option App and many others for months and we have never been disappointed. Definitely recommend them and their products/apps.

November 29, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customer's feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image.
Have an amazing Day :)

Ayala Vitkon Jewelry

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I want to thank you for the quick response and the professional service I received from Eldin from your support team
I had a problem with displaying the product options on the website and he solved the problem

November 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, we will always be here to support your business on this eCommerce journey.

Backwoods Tees Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I wish I would've known that an automatic discount doesn't work with BOGO deals before black friday. It ruined my entire sales day since the code wouldn't work since it was auto and a buy x get y. The customer service rep Nisha was great though

November 27, 2022

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by the lack of our application’s performance. We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps. Should you have any other queries, please do contact us at any time.

Villahome.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

I got recommended using this app by a well known Shopify Agency in the US, and i have now come up with this review after using the app for about 3-4 weeks. First when installing the application there was limited resources in the live-editor with bad translation and lack of customization. I would much rather prefer English and be able to choose if i want automatic translation manually. I had to contact the support to help me fully install and customize the options as we wanted, with correct font, text, colors, graphic design etc. They were helpful with this, allthough i felt that the developers were sloppy with not reading through my description to the fullest wich ended up with some frustration from my part. Our biggest issue right now has to come with the price formatting. After a long contact with the support back and forth trying to explain this, it turns out that this app is globally changing the price formatting of the store, even on products that doesnt use the Hulk-Options. And they have no way to change this as of now. This is a very negative feature of their application. Their app should not interfere or change/apply anything other than a product using their Hulk-Options. I have asked the support to take this forward to their app developers as a future fix, and i hope they take this urgently. I would also like to comment their support. They always answer within 24 hours, wich is appreciated. But when it comes to their livechat i have a few things to point out.
- Poorly automated translation in their livechat.
- When contacting them with description, including video, screenshots and such, their developers always miss something wich makes me have to contact them again over, and over again.
- I also had a feeling of a language barrier when talking with their developers from India. It felt like my descriptions were not fully understood. To sum this up, so far our usage of this app could be explained by one word: Frustration. But we also want to give them kudos for being fast in the chat on answering our questions. Alltough there is alot to improve on this end. Positives:
+ Fast answers in chat.
+ They help with customization.
+ They help with installation. Negatives:
- They are sloppy followwing instructions/descriptions to the fullest even when providing screenshots, videorecordings, and text.
- Their app is globally injecting a span that changes the price formatting on the entire store, even on products not using their options. To quote their support: "We would not be able to remove it completely from the theme files for it not to apply to the non-option products.
It will affect the price code as the span is attached in the theme files globally for all the products." Future improvements:
- Fix for the priceformatting issue above.
- Either remove the automated translation both in the app dashboard and livechat or drasticly improve it.
- If a developer gets instructions, he/she should go through it carefully after completing the tasks, test it and making sure there is nothing he/she has missed out on. He can after this tell the client that the task is completed. Overall i will give this app 3 out of 5 stars. The last two stars is due to the price formatting issue. I will follow this matter carefully going forward and update this review if these issues is taken forward and improved on.

November 27, 2022

I would like to express my sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general. Thank you for reaching out to us and if we can assist you in future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Driverback

Customer service has been great since we installed this app. We have had quite a few questions, they have been quick to respond via chat and have solved all our issues so far.

November 27, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

True Emotion

I use this app to bundle products in my store. As a startup, I needed help navigating the product. The support team were prompt and very helpful.

November 27, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

Bricktastics

Location Australia

Really Liking this app so far. the customer service is fantastic and fast, writing code for my store to add functionality i need within minutes.
Only things i would improve is the pricing model, too many features hidden behind the highest tier, so it seemed a bit strange to have to upgrade to get access to basic functionality. But its worth it so far.

November 20, 2022

We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.
Wish you an amazing e-commerce journey :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 144 145