Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

HiFiNage

The support and service is really great but they could have improve the resolution time. The App is working as it should and fantastic. Looking for exactly such app. Thank you HulkApps.

June 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Dikkan-Alhammadi

Good service, they helped me to code Fulfillment request email notifications.

Their prices are excellent!!

Love It

June 15, 2020

Hey! We feel overwhelmed when merchants like you write us such kind words :) Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Highly appreciated!

Kanlungan Umbrellas

Had a problem with their Paypal integration and emailed their support. Quickly got a reply and resolved the problem. Kudes to hulkapps support!

June 15, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for taking out the time to review our app & support. The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much and Best of luck with your business!

Magnolia Creative Co.

I cannot say enough about how fast and helpful their tech services is answering questions when setting up the app. Truly top notch!

June 15, 2020

Hey there, thank you for your kind words about our support team, they indeed work really hard and reviews like yours give them more power. Thanks again!

Dartbrook Rustic Goods

Our website used this app to add an optional service charge to a certain product with radio buttons but we wanted the color of the buttons to match our site. I contacted their support team and they helped me right away. Very professional when communicating with me. I had a very good experience with them. I do wish we could customize the color of radio buttons and checkboxes in the app without CSS but the end result was still very good.

June 15, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Eternify.eu

We want to say a big Thank You to the Support Team of Hulk Apps for their help to personalize the options for our website which also included translations to Spanish. We are currently using the Free plan only as we are just developing the website, but they spent hours to help us for free. Excellent job!

June 12, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Illusion lockets

I used this app to add customization for what type of bail the customer wants with for there locket purchase. Great service!

Michael's Woodcrafts

This app makes my whole website function correctly. I have a large amount of options and customizations to offer my customers and without this app, Shopify does not support my needs. Support has been fantastic to work with. Needed a few minor tweaks and they were quick to implement them and get the product functioning the way I wanted it to. Great price also for the features. Highly recommend.

Apnée Santé

I had a ton of questions in regards to what I was trying to do and their support was fantastic (they were patient, helpful and answered quickly). Great app!

June 11, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Coastal Sisters

This app is incredible as we do personalizing and options for our products and can't do that with shopify how we want it ... found this app very easy to set up and unlimited for free!!!!! Cant beat that with any other app and when I was having an issue at cart .... they fixed the problem right away with great communication :) highly recommend

June 9, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our specialist was able to help you out with getting the Product Options app installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your cart functionality. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!