Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Paper Crane custom fine jewelry boutique

This app is a necessity for your site- we love the customization ability but most of all I am so impressed with the tech support! They have been incredible! Thank you so much!!

May 18, 2020

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Artisco

The customer support team is super helpful and give an immediate response after I've sent the request to help with the installation of the code in my theme as I have some problem doing it. The App works great and the support team is awesome! Thank you so much! Highly recommend this App!!

May 18, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Kosher Gourmet

This app is very easy to use for beginners and works exactly as they described. I Really enjoy using this app for my Shopify site

May 18, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, you can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

embellishedbym

Excellent i love it and i use it again in future...its little difficult for new peoples so i suggest

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your kind words!
We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options or any of our other apps!

Best of luck with your business!

PlatterCats Creative

This app and the team at HulkCode is amazing! Definitely the best product in the store when it comes to how much they offer under their free tier. I was having trouble installing the app due to having a more complicated theme and their team was able to install for me and get it up and running on my site within hours. Great communication, product, and team. Highly recommend!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. . We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

thechubbypaw

I installed the app this morning and hoping it will help sove the issues with my site, not only did they reply real fast but also fixed my problem quickly, I highly recommend this App for your store.

May 15, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Birmingham Museums Trust

I asked the developers for help as what we wanted was a little more than I was capable of. The team were great, so helpful - even with me asking silly questions. I would 100% recommend!

May 13, 2020

Thank you for the recommendation! Our team would be delighted to read your comments:)

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance again!

Kyra Kyroni

its very good.it takes a little time to find out but it is good and free!!

May 13, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options, and we're glad our specialists were able to help you out promptly! I hope you are happy with our services so far!

Thank you!

Tushie

This is a great app and exceptional customer service - I have two HULK Apps currently and the functionality that these apps offer for my store plus the level of service received is unbelievable for such a small price! Whenever I need a new App I always check if HULK has an option available before I choose anything else. Thanks guys!

May 11, 2020

This review made our day! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. :)

Groveon

This app is incredible. The service is amazing. they will respond very quickly and make sure that all of your questions are answered. This is the first time I write a review and I had to because the service was great.

May 11, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. look forward to seeing your increase in sales while using the Product Options App!