Hulk Product Options

Create options sets and batch apply to all of your products.

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Options App by HulkApps

Kranked Bikes

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have worked for over 20 years on a multitude of content and shopping platforms, and with a ton of support service providers.

HulkApps is one of those rarest of companies that overdelivers on everything they promise - quality of work, speed (one day turnaround) and communication (polite, friendly, super-helpful).

I highly recommend this app supplier!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Misselizabethhandcraftedcollectibles

Helped out a immediately. did as i asked thankful for this app.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

This And That Boutique Ks Ok

When it comes to my business I have a lot of options for my customers. This app was exactly what I was looking for. Depending on your theme it takes a certain code they provide to install it. I was having trouble putting the code where it needed to go to work the proper way. I contacted Hulk Support and they immediately assisted me and got my store up and running the way I was picturing it in my head!!! Best customer service!!!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Wallistry

Location India

First, I was looking for a personalised options format for my site and going through a lot of apps and its cost (some of them were quite expensive) I came across this app which was completely free! I had to just do some basic copy paste code using their tutorial and it worked wonders! I had some minor issues, so I contacted the support team and they responded and resolved it immediately. Honestly, if I could give this app 10 stars, I would. Such a great app and very supportive customer care team!

Winterluxelife

Location Australia

Great customer service. Within 24hrs our issue was resolved without lengthy chats and without frustration.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Eco Food Wrap Us

Location Australia

A great, free app with amazing support! I was helped with some coding issues and the staff was super attentive with their responses. I highly recommend this solution!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Makoyaltd

Very Impressed
Takes a second to understand how it works ,but simple once you understand.

CSS is very easy to change in app

Frpro Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Firstly, I wouldn't even believe this app is free. On my website frpro.com I was able to do everything I wanted with just this app.

At first I hated the Shopify's 100 variations limit, and then I found out I can use this app to have as many color options for each product I need and with the actual swatches, which is very cool.

Later I needed to create an option for embroidery for some product which I was easily able to do with radio-buttons, drop-downs, textbox and I might use file upload as well. This app is amazing, I would suggest it to anyone who wouldn't like to pay $10-20 a month for an app like this.

I had only one problem with the app. For additional charge for embroidery, the price wouldn't update in the cart, but after contacting the support, they were able to fix that very quick and now it's all perfect. I am so grateful to these guys.
All recommendations.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

The Howling Zodiac

Location Australia

Do not get this app if you enjoy having the discount code option upon checkout. this app has been nothing but frustrating!!

March 11, 2019

We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations. Just to let you know, with our recent update, this issue has been resolved and most of our merchants are even using the discount code functionality in their store.

if you want our help to set it up for you, we'd be more than happy to support you. Thank you :)

Somethin Schnazy Gift Boutique

I highly recommend this app! I was looking to replace a similar, paid app. Product Options by HulkApps was really easy to use, as far as setting up the options with little research put into how to work the app. They offered guides on learning how to use the app to set up your options, and then once you had that complete they had a completely other area set up to help you install the app onto your software.

I am a newbie to coding and had messed up with where to place certain things. My options were there, just misplaced on the screen. Within 24 hours HulkApp had not only reached back out to me to let me know what I needed to do to fix it, but they also did what they had to do as well and they did it for free!!!! Now my options are right where they should be. I am extremely satisfied with their app, and I look forward to using it for quite some time!