Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.6
August 23, 2020

App is Great. There are a few features which could be streamlined. If you are putting in a lot of options it can be a laborious process. The technical support is brilliant though, always happy to help and generally very quick to reply.

Computer Exchange Nw
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.

August 23, 2020

Really great app, and very fast installation help from the app team (within one hour of asking them). I have been using another, more expensive app until now, with another Shopify store I have, but I am going to switch that store to this app, too, it actually is much better looking and easier to use.
Great job, guys!

Break Time Bracelets Ancre & Nautiques
Croatia
Time spent using app: 3 months

Edited August 26, 2020

Very easy and intuitive layout. Also they have great service and quick response times! Pleasure working with.
I had one small thing that I had wanted to change so I contacted support and within minutes they contacted the developers and it was changed! So simple so helpful. Really a great experience! Thank you.

Baby Boutique Israel
Time spent using app: 15 days

August 22, 2020

This is the only app I been able to find that offers product options that can also update the cart price in a seamless manner. This is included in the free plan. The UI is very modern and easy to use. It is very easy to set up the product options, adjust the look of the options on your page and to choose the products that the options should be applied to. Support was excellent, knowledgeable and very friendly. They were very kind to help me with an integration issue I was facing between their app and another app I was using. Overall, I can highly recommend this app!

Tania Rosas Designs
Ireland
Time spent using app: 14 days

August 22, 2020

Infinite Options has been amazing! I make handmade baby clothes and I can't set a quantity per size on the website alone because it just simply doesn't work like that. I know how many of each item I can get out of a yard and this allows me to do that! Couldn't run my site without it!

Aspen Reign Boutique