Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Geekster Pets

I'm using the free plan of this app to add some simple options to my products and I absolutely love its simplicity and efficiency. It took me just about an hour to watch the videos, play around a bit, publish, and fine-tune the options and settings. I am very happy!

June 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review.
We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!

HUDSON UK

This app has really made the difference in making my store the next level in professionalism. The support team were very useful in making things work where I failed.

June 5, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Fameselect.co

TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP !!!! LOVE IT THANKS !!!!!!
The Best app for for creating for text boxes etc Simply smart and the best solution !!

Mon Bijoux

Found a bug in the cart and raised it to Hulk. They sorted it straight away. Great customer service and great app! (update 21/10/2020) App is great. We offer engraving on our jewellery and this app allows us to do it. Variants in native shopify didn't work as it created an inventory management nightmare. We had a few issues with discount code compatibility but had great support from Sanjay and all looks great now. Thank you!

Source Creations

Excellent app! Easy to use (once you figure it out), truly infinite options and goes around the 100 variant limit for Shopify. Developers helped install the code which is much appreciated! Thank you!

June 5, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

TRIVACO Online Store

The app provided exactly what I needed to modify the options on my product pages. I had some initial issues due to an incompatibility and the tech support I received was fabulous! The support team immediately rectified my issue and continued to provide step by step instructions on how to utilize the product. I highly recommend!!

House Made Buttons LLC

They have the BEST customer service EVER! I opened a ticket, and a couple hours later, everything was resolved. They are very responsible, professional and nice people. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app and our customer support. Let us know if you ever need any assistance, we're always there to help!

Fótbóltskort

Used this to create a product with a number of options. The free version was great for what I needed. The support was very good and their responses were quick, very detailed and easy to follow. 5 stars even though it did have a conflict with other vital apps I have but it wasn't a dealbreaker at all and I could work around it. Definitely worth a try and pretty easy to use and customize. One of the best free apps I've tried.b

June 1, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Fancy Plants Farms

Great support even on the free app, highly recommend for anyone looking for more options & control.

June 1, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review and we look forward to your continued success!

Shadow Mountain Church

Premium features and customer service at a very affordable cost!

Bulk export/import is very useful.

June 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our pocket-friendly app! We love the bulk export/import feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can!