Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Le point visible

The app is well done. If you have any problem, the help service is really great. They write you back fast and give you a lot of details with photos, etc.

April 8, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Well Worn

So far, the app is working very nicely. I had an issue with installation but customer support fixed it within a matter of hours and were very helpful and considerate.

The only criticism I might have is that the look of the additional menu options at checkout don't really fit with the theme of my store. But that is simply an aesthetic preference. Otherwise, the app is working very nicely so far.

March 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll strive to do better to satisfy your expectations. Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Everything CCELL

Support (paid) has been very fast and efficient.

I can't comment on stability just yet as its only been a few days but so far so good.

March 5, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're able to get an awesome experience from our app specialists.
We would love to know your thoughts on the stability of our product Options app once you get a hang of it.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Forever Ring

This app is great if you have many variants. The only drawback is that there is a noticeable delay when the page loads. The team is always available over Skype to assist and to customize - no waiting for days for an answer. They are quick, friendly and helpful.

February 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are working hard to make our app the best fit for our merchant's businesses. You can always find our support team sitting beside (virtually) in case you're stuck in the middle :)

The Equestrian Centre

I was searching high and low for an app to allow customers to order monograms. Staff was prompt and helpful, app works well (so far, still in testing).

February 21, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We look forward to hearing your feedback :)

FirmFresh

This app does get the job done and is a great value for the price point. The team at Hulk has great customer support. I have very specific features that I need on my product page and Hulk was always willing to help me and go in and fix things. This product options app works well. The biggest reason I chose this product options app over others is because it integrated with their Volume & Tiered Discounts app. I think that the app is easy enough to use but does require more steps to set up the options than other apps I tested. But for the price point this app does provide great value. I like working with Hulk.

February 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering simple, affordable apps with easy integrations with discounts on bulk purchases.

We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

TreeToBox

I have had nothing but great support, when I have needed it.
All of my products are custom and need to each be set up with many options, some the same but most products require there own set of unique options. The way this app works allows me to create general options for various products. So far, I have created 71 different options. I will need many more, maybe 3-4 times that or 213-283 total. I have a problem with the way this app works (seperate from the products) and the extra checking required to verify each product option set is correct. The app works but the extra work and time to go from app to product and live view is very time consuming. I prefer to have to options attached and viewable to edit on each and every product. From each product I prefer to have the ability to copy or move options to other products..

February 20, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. You may reach out to our team for any assistance in setting up your products with options, we're always willing to help our merchants!

Nevertheless, I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Penelope & Co. Boutique

Product customizations are a key part of our business. Unfortunately, since Shopify only allows a maximum of 100 variants (really?!) we had to search for an app to help us out.
This app has helped us to offer exactly what we want for our customers and has allowed our customers to be creative with their choices when they order.
Now, we have had a few issues. You cannot use the Buy it Now buttons with this app because it won't charge the customer for price upcharges and you also cannot use the cart drawer you must use the cart page. Also, if your customers also use the seller notes then you need to disable the paypal and google checkout options from the cart page otherwise those notes may not get sent through. However, none of these things were mentioned during install or setup so we learned the hard way. I will say that the support team is quick to respond however it did take 3 separate times to fully resolve the issue so that was disappointing. I have recommended to them that they make a list of requirements or settings to enable/disable for this to work properly from the get go.

February 12, 2020

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you learned about a few limitations in our current version of the Product Options App after you had it installed. We apologize that our app did not satisfy your expectations.

No worries though! These improvements have been flagged to our Product Team for a prompt and accurate resolution. Well ensure that this doesn't happen again and we don't get uninstalls due to these issues.

Thank you for your kind review! Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Design in Stitches

I needed an app to add more options with the ability to add additional cost for some of the options. I also wanted to be able to swatch my thread colors that would accordion. I did have to provide an example of a store that had what I was asking for because they initially said they couldn't do it. Once they had the example the coding was completed in a very timely manner. In the end it does exactly what I needed.

February 3, 2020

Hi there. Working with merchants who have clarity on their requirements makes it easier for our developers to get the code implemented properly.

We are happy that you enjoyed our services! Best of luck with your business!

RelaxingMassageTables

Great app. And really good customer service. Had issues getting the app up at first but help was quick, concise, and efficent and getting my issue resolved.

February 3, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our prompt customer support.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!