Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Sweet Bling

I just had a great experience with the Support Team at Infinite Product Options. I felt that the box for my options was too wide. They quickly went in and made an adjustment. Very impressed! Thank you!

March 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Were glad that our customer service team was able to adjust the design of the discount table for you!

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Little Squiffy

Great customer service and installed with no problems, Does everything i need.

Thanks Heena, Will recommend app.

March 16, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad Heena was able to help you out with getting Product Options installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme codes. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!

oxoshop.eu

I really like this app, and the devs helped me out big time when i was in need of something so 5/5 ;)

March 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

my-secretpound

This app fits exactly m'y needs. I had a problem coz' m'y theme. The support fix the problem on a very fast and efficient way.

March 16, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our specialists were able to help you out with getting Product Options installed and stylized properly so that it wasn't interfering with your theme code. :-)

Rocky View County

Great app, does everything you need it to to circumvent the variant limit Shopify provides. I have needed to contact the devs for theme conflicts, and they have not only responded quickly, they even just gave me the necessary code, including instructions/screenshots (and even a video!) showing me where to make the fixes if they weren't able to do it for you. It's rare nowadays to find devs that are willing to make personalized edits to their products for you based on a third party conflict.

Some notable features I really like about it is being able to have 2 colour swatches is extremely handy with all the garments and items that have trim colours to them. I also really like the in app custom JS and CSS so you're not having to mess around with template files to do some extra styling if necessary (on top of the in app styling they already provide). Adding and applying the options themselves is very easy and intuitive.

Highly recommend this app!

March 16, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options, and are glad to hear that we could get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We love the dual-color swatches feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

Have a beautiful day!

isellanything.co

Love it! Convenient and they have a free feature. Support is helpful and super efficient. Highly recommended.

March 13, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

IcyBeauty

Amazing. The perfect custom app for your store. Thank you infinite product options you have made a awesome app!

March 9, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app!
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

ACE SECURITY CCTV

Great app, with extremely quick support! A lot of customization options and methods for getting the right look

March 9, 2020

Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Best of luck with your business!

Business Card Helpers

This app is great for product options. I highly recommend to anyone looking to offer customization options with their products.

March 9, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for recommending us! Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

WEBCASO

This app is increasingly amazing. Within the last few days, they have help me so much. They respond back to you very fast. They do not leave you waiting around. Communication with them is amazing. We had great communications. Infinite Options is a pro. I have other site as well, and i also use them. I love their customer service and their work. Great team they have. I recommend Infinite Option to those that want a great team working alongside their business. 6 stars for me. Not 5!

webcaso

March 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words. Product Options is indeed an amazing app to invest in!

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.