Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Noura London

Fantastic app which absolutely solved my problem and made it so easy to implement. You get so much for a free app, literally I don't feel at all restricted or compromised in what the free options give you. I hope you're making good money elsewhere for all that you have done for this wonderful app. And fantastic support too. Thank you so much Hulk!

November 28, 2019

www.littleolivecompany.co.uk

I've used Product Options and I cannot believe how they have created such a comprehensive app and kept it available for free. It does so much, far more than I ever expected to find a free app to do. And as if that wasn't enough, I was able to contact the developers and ask about a way to bring the product options into the confirmation emails - and they did it for me and it works beautifully.

It's really easy to use, intuitive to figure out how to use it and completely does what it says. I am so happy with this app I will use it for other sites and the developer has other apps that I now wouldn't hesitate to try out - and I will!!

November 28, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you use multiple HulkApps in your store.

GCR Suppliers

Great APP everything i need for custom items, from wording to file uploads, and great customer service.

November 26, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app! We love the file uplaoding feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)
You can reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

The History List

The customer support team was very quick to address the problem we experienced. Thank you for the superb service!

November 25, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, Our team is full of wonderful people, and we're glad to hear that they've been able to help you out when you needed it; please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Product Options, or any of our other apps!

Alexander And Ellis Limited

Honestly amazing app - how this is free I do not know because the tech behind this is great. Thanks hulkapps!

November 25, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify with HulkApps. We value our merchants, specially those who are starting out their business and we're glad we were able to help you setup your Product Options.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our apps!

Fisherholic

OMG!!! They are super awesome and super fast. They got back to me really fast send me screen cap update me on the changes. And i am using they Free app LOL!!! so nice of them thanks Bhavya !!!

November 25, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from Bhavya and team!

Build A Babe Sex Dolls

The tech support team was great. I was having a problem with a certain theme, and they alerted me to a problem I didn't even know my store had. A+ customer service. Definitely recommended.

November 22, 2019

Thank you for your warm wishes and recommendation! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Hope Crafted Co.

Can't say enough about the support with this app! Fast and helped me figure out exactly what the problem was...sadly my wonky theme doesn't work with this app, but it was super easy to understand and set-up! A+++ SUPPORT

November 21, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that our team was able to give you the amazing support we strive for. Thank you again for the kind words!

Ballasts

We needed more options/variants for our site. Thanks HulkApps, get out of our head! LOL. It seems every time we go to the app store with a need, there is a HulkApp solution.

Can Lights

We needed a solution to add all the options our products come with. After hitting our head against the wall during migration, we discovered that there was an app to accomplish what we needed, thank goodness!