Hulk Product Options

Create options sets and batch apply to all of your products.

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Options App by HulkApps

McVeigh Designs

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app to help with a customisation business website. I did upgrade to Pro as it had more of what I required but it has been easy to use and totally worth the small extra cost. Customer service sorted a small tech problem and were easy to communicate with. Happy to recommend as 5 stars.

Miorah

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Super App! Sehr einfacher zu bedienen & guter Support! TOP! Definitiv zu empfehlen :-) Vielen lieben Dank euch <3

November 17, 2022

Hi there,

We appreciate the fact that you recognized our app to be easy to use and our Customer Experience Team to be of great help. Thank you!

I hope you have an amazing day ahead and thank you for your kind recommendations :) <3

Bullkelp Development

This app is amazing. It bypasses Shopify's ridiculous 3 Option limit. It looks amazing and integrates seamlessly. Eldin was great help, and top-notch to work with!!! I would give it 10/10 if I could! The only request I have is to add Filtering on the Conditions to eliminate a few steps. Other than that, no complaints here!

Blem Beach Accessories

Location Australia

Fast and very helpful support if there's ever an issue. Would recommend using it as the app does everything that we need it to do

Firehouse Coffee

Time spent using app Over 2 years

SANJAYSINH PARMAR was great when having problems with the App. Helped get everything working great - and the App works perfect!!!! Very happy with the app!

November 13, 2022

Thank you so much for such an amazing review for Sanjay.

And we are glad to hear about your experience with the support and the app.

Please feel to write us back if needed any assistance.

Best regards,

Cozy Cookies

The app is easy to set up and allows for a good variety of options especially for the price. The service is quick, polite and very helpful. Only feature we wish the app had was allowing us to view the product options when hovering over orders in the Orders Tab on shopify. Otherwise a great product.

123 Baby Box

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is so awesome and helpful! I am so glad we installed it for our store. The customer service is awesome and they always go above and beyond. I recommend this to everyone!

November 9, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

QFOOD

Location Sweden

Really like that app, there are som missing options for translations of text, but support where great and helped me with that right away. I needed the option to use an existing product as extra option to an item, that costs me 10 dollars extra each month but thats okey in my case.
Really like the app overall but there are some areas of improvement. I would recomend this app over competitors such as infinite options.

November 9, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

My French Xpress

I used Hulk Product Options because I was adding gift sets to my shop, and needed to be able to give my customers the ability to choose a few different options. The guys at Hulk responded quickly to my questions, offered to set it up for me, and even though I thought I'd thought I'd be able to set it up myself, they did it for me. I had several questions which they answered, and I needed additional changes, which they took care of for me right away. Very responsive and helpful! I definitely recommend this App!

November 8, 2022

gradology

Time spent using app About 4 hours

great support help. When I first downloaded the app it wasn't working but now everything is perfect.

November 8, 2022