Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Kind Garden Supply

It's easy to use and works great on my site. I was using Infinite Options, but to add price increases w/an option in their app you have to associate a product with the price you wanted to add. Not only, was that more time consuming, but it didn't make sense when I wanted to give discounts when items were bundled together. The Hulk Product Options app gives me more flexibility and options (literally) of ways to add options to my store. I'll use it on all my sites in the future.

March 8, 2019

hank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Winecoolersusa

I have 3 stores and their customer support helped my install on them all. This thing works perfectly.

Homesafesusa

Perfect app. Their team was able to make it work with my theme. Highly recommended.

Rines And Wheels

very good and friendly help from support team . i highly recommend this apps from hulk apps I'm very happy . thank you for the team.

Dynamic Motion Usa

Easily the best product options app available. Superb customer service as well.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Bifold Box

Fantastic customer services, they helped me with everything and i would definitely recommend to everyone. I will be using this company again, thank you :)

Lilys Place Design

I have a few of the hulk apps and all are great. Customer service is always extremely helpful and the apps are very easy to navigate. Thanks again!

Lulwa Couture

Great app, has a lot more options than other apps i tried. Although it caused a few small problems on my website but the hulkapps support were amazing, polite and very patient. Highly recommend it.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Standard Co Usa

These guys are AMAZING! Installation was very straightforward for light programming/coding savvy individual. The app works extremely well and suites our needs perfectly. We needed conditional logic that allowed only certain options to appear based on the user’s selection and this suited our needs and wants exactly. Figuring out how to arrange and fill in our options and the conditional logic did take a little getting used to but it was so easy and that could have been why it took getting used to. They don’t have an export feature out of the box and I wish they did but they offered to code that for a fair fee. I appreciate one time fees and agree with this. Paying monthly for features Shopify should include like their competitors for free is quite absurd and these guys came through and saved the day for Shopify.
One thing I will not is their customer service goes above and beyond for you. They are competent, responsive and friendly. They do more than they should to be honest.
Shopify users should implore themselves to consider Hulk Code not only for their great apps and customer service but also potential coding and features they need that Shopify should come standard with out of the box like their competitors volusion etc.
Very happy with this app and the Hulk Code team.

Undead Coffee

This app is a function that I wish shopify had to begin with. I wanted to offer a 'build your own sampler' option, and apparently couldn't do that without some third party help. After comparing options, this one seemed like a good bet. And on top of that, it's free! Saving money is nice!

The app is not the most user friendly, but HulkApps support is fantastic and will help with any issues that arise while setting this up. If you need -any- help at all with it, submit a ticket and they'll resolve it within a day and explain everything to you.

My only recommendation for improvement is to include some documentation on how it actually works for setting up options, it can be a little confusing at first.