Infinite Product Options

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Washington Square Watches

Amazing support! 100% would recommend

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Uni T

The best of the best app. The app was beyond expectation and customer support was amazing. Love this app so much!

Every time I ask a support, they are right on it! They have the best apps, support and they are free!

Origina1

I haven't yet tested it on a live version of my site, as I worked on a backup version as to avoid any downtime of my live site, but it appears to work great for my needs on my backup site! Installation was tricky, but support got me squared away within 24 hours of my inquiry. Support has actually been wonderful, as they fixed numerous issues I was having (that required special coding on their end). I really wish this app had the ability to add the options to "quick view" windows, and hope that is something they will add to an update. Still giving it 5-stars, because their support was great, and the app is free!

Sex Dolls 69

This app is GREAT and a MUST-HAVE! Why? Because it solves one of those things Shopify is missing which should have been a basic feature, namely easy and fast set-up of custom variant add ons with custom prices, and it does it for free. Great support helps you to integrate the app to your theme within 24 hours. Thanks Hulk!

Bluum Stores

Great app - and very helpful support team. The setting up was fairly straightforward using their installation guide. I've only used it so far for adding a custom option to a few of my products, but it was easy enough... and free!

Dixieembroidery

This app works great. Really easy to use and I like the fact that you can hide/show options based on conditions. I did run into a small issue during set-up but they were able to quickly go in and fix it within a day of submitting my support request.

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Meljanac

THIS APP IS EVERYTHING I WAS LOOKING FOR AND IT'S FREE !!

I needed a form whereby my customers can add their custom measurements for made to order clothing and this app allowed me to do just that with beautiful results.

The Hulkcode team were super helpful and assisted me both quickly and efficiently to help me merge the generated code to my shopify theme .

I can customize the form myself without paying a coder to do it for me each time

Thank you so much for this app !

Frame Europe

I recommend this app to everyone! It is free, it has a lot of options, it is easy and, the most important, it is adapting the prices.

Great app!

Slickturtle

I highly recommend this app.

We've tried many apps, looking for both functionality and design to be built and this is the first app for both.

Starting out, they make installation very easy. I have 2 of their apps (this and Volume Discount) and both installed very easy.

I did have to reach out to customer service as I was having what I thought was an issue. Turned out to be on my side and the way I had configurations within collections. Customer Service was extremely helpful and quick to respond. Great support!

In the one 4 start review, they talk about how the app breaks down the price. We find this is actually very helpful with being able to track exactly what is sold. While we are just a print shop, it's helpful to build analytics on what sells and what doesn't and this helps see how each sale is made.

The overall options available to use are great. They give you a lot of options and you can build those out how you see fit. From there you go into configuring sets of options. Specifically, how different options interact with one another by creating conditions. You then can apply them to different products. I was very surprised at how easy it was to create the options, sets and conditions.

The only thing that I would like to see changed at some point, is the way the price changes on the product page. The way it is currently setup is once the buyer selects the options, the price doesn't change but rather shows a note that the price will increase by $x.xx price. It's very easy to see and understand, however for a customer experience standpoint, I believe people are used to seeing the overall price change on the page. This isn't a deal breaker nor is it equal to a 4 start because they do a great job at making it very easy for the customer to see what the pricing change will be.

Last thing I will say is using this with the volume discount app they offer (also for free) is seamless and wonderful. Everything works better than I would have expected and I'm thrilled to finally get not only the technology I need, but the options for design as well. Great job HulkApps!

Jensgiftlabs

Great selection of options and customer service responsive.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.