Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Radiantwash

Amazing app that has all the features of most of the paid ones and super easy to use and customize... and then it's free. Can't beat that!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Wall Chick 2

Works great, had a small problem with installation, I opened a ticket and the next day it was solved. Really appreciate this considering it's a free app! Thanks Hulk, you're incredible!! (see what I did there?)

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Teens Supply

Absolutely love this app! It has been a huge help to my store and has made creating custom product options a breeze! I love how you can fully customize the style of the options to perfectly fit your store's theme!

Thefishcatch

Absolutely amazing service. Top notch problem handling.
Really good guidance and solving of our problems.
Thank you!

Thebespokecollection

Great customer service, very prompt assisting with installation when I had trouble with the code! Highly recommended

Nothingbutstring

Great app, and I love how it looks on my site. I can't believe they provide such a wonderful service for free. I'm looking forward to getting some of their other apps. They are more than willing to do the install for you if you need help, just be prepared to have it take a few days. They are super busy, but they will get to you and it is worth the wait.

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Peachy Brass

Loved the service that Hulk App provided to our company. They were open to my questions and didn't hesitate with helping us.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Scentmatchers

I honestly can't believe they provide this level of service on a free app. Thank you to the Hulk team! It's also the only app that allows me to upload my options list via .csv which is important to me with 1500 options that occasionally change and need to be in alphabetical order.

Unique Candle Company

I am not a coder and tried walking through the installation steps but only got it working partially. Reached out to their support, not knowing what to expect for a free app, but they didn't just give me a couple words of advice, they actually fixed all the coding themselves and had it up and running quickly.

Impressive service and functionality for a paid app, much less a free app.

Ceized

Great service, helped me with everything that I needed!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.