Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

VapingNZ Taradale Vape Shop

Support is very good. All questions answered quickly and accurately.

I did appear to me that it needs refreshing after more variants were added to the same group and conditions. However, not a bother.

Easy enough to make product options based on product tag and I have only been told by our customers that there have not been the expected options.

I would definitely recommend the app to others.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review, Dan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are constantly trying to improve our app.

storksolutions

I use this product to allow customers to choose multiple options for the products and add features at additional prices, it works really well and enables clean configurations and calculates price. It would be great if it accepted symbols as opposed to alphanumeric text only such as '-' or '+' etc. It would also be useful if it could construct a part number at the same time as configuring the options, it seems it's all there to be able to do this so would just require an additional field in the 'Options' setup.

Other than that it works great and saves a lot of time in reproducing products with different options.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We agree, there should be more flexibility in customizing your options as part of our app improvement initiatives in the future.

Doggie Diva

Perfect app for product options, once you can get it all set up and working properly. It was conflicting a little with my current theme but Hulk App people were nice enough to finally help me, took a while. The app is free, I love a free app but I wouldn't mind paying for it if it would mean Hulk would add in a little better support and also add the feature to be able to used coupon codes. I spent months trying to get this app set up and started using it and realized that there is a conflict between the app and the shopping cart and once you have the options applied to a product, that product can no longer use coupon codes at all. So customers can't use ANY coupon codes with any of my personalized products and that stinks. Hulk says they have plans for this feature in the near future but I can't wait so I have to change to a different app that is going to now cost me $20 a month, which I am not happy at all with. I have tried all the other options apps and they all are no good.

Hi there,

Good news is that the app is now compatible with coupon codes! Sorry you had to uninstall the app earlier. Kindly let us know if you want to give it another shot and our team will take care of the rest.

Dirt Decalz

This is a great app, easy to use and understand. Allows for much customization of the options. Love that you can have Swatch/Pattern selection.

The only shortcoming lies with using the Option Cost adders. Let's say you have an option that adds $x.xx to the price of the product. It shows up in cart ok, but you lose the ability to enter a discount code. Pretty unfortunate.

Staff was very helpful getting it installed. Quick and Responsive!

March 11, 2019

Thank you for letting us know of our shortcomings. We worked really hard to improve our app in the last month, and we are proud to announce that our app is now compatible with discount codes on cart. If you want our team to help you set it up, let us know and our team will be happy to help :)

Sarah Catherine

Great free app! Had some installation issues (due to my lack of coding knowledge) which were resolved within a matter of hours. Then I asked for some help in customizing where the options would be placed on my product page and changing some of the styling and they were just fabulous at helping. Superb service!

The app has integrated seamlessly with my store and shopify's own variants. Very happy!

March 11, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. If there's anything we could do to improve our current rating, don't hesitate to let us know.

Epic Breakfast Company

My issue was needing to manage the inventory by product (and not by variant), but also needing customisations that added to price (which variants are ideal for, but line item properties can't add to price).

So I tried this product. With little code experience, I struggled to get it to work initially. They resolved my help ticket within 48 hours. In this time, I decided to go with the variant solution, and manage the inventory manually myself.

I may go with their product further down the line - it seems that the customised price was adding tax, which I will need for something else later. But I'm sure this could be fixed easily anyway.

The fix seems that I was adding the {%include 'hulkcode_options' %} line to product_template.liquid in the qrong place... it should have been before the unless line below (around line 257 in my Brooklyn Theme).

{% capture "form_id" %}AddToCartForm--{{ section.id }}{%- endcapture %}
{% form 'product', product, class:form_classes, id:form_id %}
{% unless product.has_only_default_variant %}

Also, I didn't like the italicised font on the radio buttons, nor the spread of the 3 radio buttons. Probably easily fixable, but right now I don't have time.

However, this app is definitely worth persevering with if you want to:
maintain PRODUCT inventory (not of variants) but also
add customisations that add to price

March 11, 2019

Thanks for the nice review. We agree, our app is suitable for adding customization to base products and also adjust price accordingly. Happy t let you know that with our Pro version of the app, merchants can also Manage Inventory of the products, making it useful for upselling.

Let us know if you choose to upgrade, our team will be happy to help you out with your needs. :)

What A Load Of Crafts

I love this app, and the team was super helpful to get it properly set up when I encountered some issues during installation. However, I'm only giving 4 stars because it does not work with the currency converter app I had... or any for that matter (I tried a few.) In the end I had to delete the currency converter app, because I need the product options more, but wish I could have both.

March 11, 2019

Hi there, could you let us know which Currency Converter app are you using? Our app is perfectly compatible with Shopify's Currency Converter. If you like, our team can help you integrate it for you. Reach us on support@hulkcode.com

CBD GOLF SHOP

Unbelievable service and support, just wanted to say how amazingly quick you guys are, this app is everything i wanted in terms of product options, the only downside is that once you assign the Option Type and save it, you cant go back and edit the Option Type, you would have to delete it and create a new Option Type, not the end of the world and still a 10/10 app! recommended for every Shopify store, one way or another you will make a use out of this app :)
Also a real bummer is that you cant apply discount codes! after months of hard work making the custom options, we went to do a black friday sale and the discount codes dont work with this app... very sad, i have tried everything to get them working even using other apps but just doesnt work. if they fix this issue i will give them 10/10

March 11, 2019

Hey! We are pleased to inform you that not only our Pro version allows you to edit options in cart, our app improvement has taken care of the issue of offering discount codes on site. In case you are ready to reinstall the app, please feel free to contact us, the rest will be taken care of. :)

Peppy Nomad

great service from the team! Solved my installation issue in less than 24hours.

March 11, 2019

Thank you for the review. Glad you liked our customer support service.

Masuri Custom Teamwear

The App is great , once installed I have been able to customise my product pages and offer additional add on's and charge for them. This charge then carries through to checkout and is seen in the order report app. I admit I had trouble following the installation guide but I contacted Hulk Support and they sorted it very quickly.
Would recommend this App and Hulk, great service and support. Thanks

March 11, 2019

Thank you for the nice review. Let us know if we could do anything to get 5-stars from you.