Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Mon Bijoux

App is great. We offer engraving on our jewellery and this app allows us to do it. Variants in native shopify didn't work as it created an inventory management nightmare. We had a few issues with discount code compatibility but had great support from Sanjay and all looks great now. Thank you!

Source Creations

Excellent app! Easy to use (once you figure it out), truly infinite options and goes around the 100 variant limit for Shopify. Developers helped install the code which is much appreciated! Thank you!

June 5, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

TRIVACO Online Store

The app provided exactly what I needed to modify the options on my product pages. I had some initial issues due to an incompatibility and the tech support I received was fabulous! The support team immediately rectified my issue and continued to provide step by step instructions on how to utilize the product. I highly recommend!!

House Made Buttons LLC

They have the BEST customer service EVER! I opened a ticket, and a couple hours later, everything was resolved. They are very responsible, professional and nice people. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app and our customer support. Let us know if you ever need any assistance, we're always there to help!

Fótbóltskort

Used this to create a product with a number of options. The free version was great for what I needed. The support was very good and their responses were quick, very detailed and easy to follow. 5 stars even though it did have a conflict with other vital apps I have but it wasn't a dealbreaker at all and I could work around it. Definitely worth a try and pretty easy to use and customize. One of the best free apps I've tried.b

June 1, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Fancy Plants Farms

Great support even on the free app, highly recommend for anyone looking for more options & control.

June 1, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review and we look forward to your continued success!

Shadow Mountain Church

Premium features and customer service at a very affordable cost!

Bulk export/import is very useful.

June 1, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our pocket-friendly app! We love the bulk export/import feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can!

Hacienda Origen

Simple and usefull as it has to be. Great online support.
Simple y util como tiene que ser. Gran soporte en linea.

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much! Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

My Color Lenses

We are very satisfied about this app. It has been more than one year now that we are using this app and we are going to use it for another shop very soon. This app enables us to create more than 100 options and to combine possibilities, it's exactly what we were looking for.

May 29, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're so proud to have you with us on this journey! Your review reaffirms the hard work we put in each day to provide you with exceptional service.

May you always continue your journey with us! :)

Moon Memory

Just amazing app. Was looking for this for long time. It is better then i expected. And support is perfect.

May 28, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and have a great day ahead!