Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Dans Custom Portraits

I'm giving this app 5*s even though it wasn't the app I stuck with. Let me tell you why you should give this app ago. From what I've tried in the free product options apps this offers the most features that many paid apps offer.

It was a little difficult to get my head around how the conditional options worked but once I become familiar it just made sense. I would have kept this app if I didn't have the js conflicts and theme dramas.

Considering the apps Free!! Hulk Support was prompt and helped to fix many things that didn't mesh well with my theme. Much respect for the hulk team that worked hard solving many of the issues. The jquery conflicts with my theme, unfortunately, caused page errors on all my pages. :(

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

Ishowjewelryshop

Great customer service, definitely recommended

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Xoxomates

This app is easy to set up, reliable and customer service is impeccable. We need to do a small tuning to the app and their tech people did a brilliant job in no time. With these guys backing up this app, I would recommend it to everyone without any hesitation.

Cardunicorn

This app is more complicated than just "plug and play".... some theme integration / coding is required, but the HulkApps team was super helpful and responded quickly when I needed them.

Camaroswag

I was having an issue getting my conditional options to work. Very shortly after they were able to fix the problem! If you are looking to add a bunch of item customization or build kits or bundles. This is the perfect app with great customer service.

Puntodevista

great app and great customer service! they helped me out through installation and customization as i needed

The Clever Cogs Kids Company

I have to say I was a little dubious to begin with... I was unsure about all the 5 stars and high praise for a free app.

However... I can now say that having downloaded the app it is fantastic - and free!

I thought I would struggle with the coding side of things however I watched the installation video - which explained things perfectly and I was able to install it no problem.

I then decided I wanted a few little tweaks so raised a ticket with support and was over the moon with the support I received, my tweaks were made at no additional cost or effort on my behalf.

Don't know how it's free but it is and it's great. Highly recommended!

Radiantwash

Amazing app that has all the features of most of the paid ones and super easy to use and customize... and then it's free. Can't beat that!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Wall Chick 2

Works great, had a small problem with installation, I opened a ticket and the next day it was solved. Really appreciate this considering it's a free app! Thanks Hulk, you're incredible!! (see what I did there?)

Teens Supply

Absolutely love this app! It has been a huge help to my store and has made creating custom product options a breeze! I love how you can fully customize the style of the options to perfectly fit your store's theme!