Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Tartanblanketco

Really helpful, we had a slight spacing issue and they team helped us out! Thanks!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Lenswish2

Best app on Shopify. they provide premium features for free and the support is also good.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

The Online Trending Store

I had problems in the beginning but the support team was top-notch! They helped me set it up and was very much willing to help get everything up and running for me. Now I have custom fields and upload function with no recurring fees! Thank you!!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Keyman

Great Addon, mixes 3 other addons I use to save me even more money and time, the fact that conditional fields are possible make it even better!

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Coshdev

Great support,
Fixed theme integration issue with time,
Good APP.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Heartland Memories Llc

The app is excellent, but the customer service is on another level.

The quality and timeliness of responses I received from their support team rivals that of well-established blue chip companies, which for a free app is almost unheard of. They were kind enough to help me install, troubleshoot, and even answer some additional questions I had.

They saved me the trouble of hiring a coder or using a paid app to have my site execute the way I wanted it to, and they saved me many hours of trying to do this stuff on my own. Many thanks to the Hulk Support Team.

Hey Casey

Easy to work with once it is installed. The developers were very helpful with the installation - great app, especially because its free!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Neo Mam

At first I had some issue to install correctly the app, then I asked for help, and the customer service has been so helpful and they worked fast, as it was urgent. Very happy with the app and customer service.

Adore My Pet Nh

Great app! It looks & works wonderfully with my theme (Supply). I had some technical difficulty installing it onto this theme and contacted support. They were extremely helpful and quick to respond and even installed the code for me! Customer support was excellent!

Marloweville

Great app. The only app I could find to add a simple add on option to my products in a simple way that would add an extra cost. the hulk team very kindly install it for me when I was having trouble and were really fast to get back to me with help. One very happy customer thanks so much