Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

www.hellocupcake.co.uk

When we originally used this app, it seemed to cause us no end of problems - and the customer service to rectify problems seemed very slow. However having tried several other apps, the features this app offers are very accommodating and it is reasonably priced. We have just started using it again to see if things are any better and I have to say, the customer service has been incredibly good, fast and patient. A vast improvement from about 6 months ago :)

April 30, 2019

We are sorry you were facing the issues. Our app doesn't disable your site. Most of the issues that occur during installation and sometimes clients miss a step or two that cause issues.

Our team is very responsive and tries to help every customer. As a free app, we sometimes run into small backlogs but we still try to resolve all tickets within 4 hours.

I hope you'll update the review to be more accurate and give us a chance to help fix the installation. Our team is available for FREE to help you with implementing it properly in your store.

Thank you. :)

The Flower Petal

Fantastic customer service! They were very helpful getting this set up for me. This app works perfectly for corsage customizations and local delivery details and options!

April 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our team is thrilled to read it!

ImpassionedTees

Great App!!! I cannot say enough good things about it. We rely heavily on it at this point. High Recommended if you need to add custom options to your products. Install was very simple and worked well with the Shoptimized Theme that we use on our site.

April 27, 2019

How sweet of you :) We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed using our app!

PinkOasis

Great App, and provide the perfect custom service, I will recommend it to my friends. Thank you so much!!!

April 26, 2019

We really appreciate your kind words and thank you for recommending us to your friends!

Pillow Decor

Excellent technical support team. We had some issues with the product option dropdown field, and it was resolved in less than 12 hours.

April 26, 2019

Really appreciate your kind words. We're constantly striving to improve our resolution time and are well equipped to handle such issues. Don't hesitate to reach us if you need any help.

Design Aglow

Great service and prompt replies to all my questions. Anytime I need something changed, they get it done within 24 hours. Great app!

April 22, 2019

Thank you for supporting us, and we're getting better with each passing day to reduce our average response time within 3 hours. :)

GrowTech Garden

Great app! I'm using it for option set checkboxes. It took me a bit of work to figure it out, but the support is top-notch!

April 8, 2019

We're happy you found what you were looking for. We will always be there for you if you need us!

The Minimalist Magnolia

Works perfectly for what I need! I offer so many customization options that the standard limitations on Shopify didn't nearly cut it. I had a minor issue getting it synced with my Theme in the beginning, but when I contacted support they were quick to help and fixed it perfectly. I've been using for a couple months now and haven't had any issues. Thanks guys!

April 8, 2019

Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything at all to help you with your store.

Dashbadge

I used this app to customize my products and facilitate clients being able to upload text, upload multiple files and provide special instructions before fulfillment. I was able to install the app without issue and began using it right away. The interface was intuitive however I did need to read a few help pages as there were more options than I had anticipated.

A note on customer service: The support team was epic! I described my issue and received a response right away. The issue was resolved by a developer/tech in less than 24 hours.

I have one minor issue that needs attention but I'm confident they will resolve that too given my experience thus far.

Good Job Hulk Team!

April 5, 2019

Aw! thank you so much for the awesome review you left us. We're so glad that we could match up to your expectations. Hoping to have you try other apps by HulkApps as well.

Let us know if you need anything and we will get it for you in no time. Thank you once again.

A Heartly Craft

So far so good, read through the help and was able to implement what i needed within a short time. So quick and easy

April 3, 2019

Thank you for using our app. Our Pro version lets you give even more flexibility to your customers. It's free to try for 7 days! Go for it :)