Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Lbch

I highly recommend this application. It gives you control over your product options and allows you to group them. The support staff is excellent as well.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mmf Strings

this is a great app the the support has been amazing

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Gift An Impression

This app is amazing! Selling personalized gifts is not easy on shopify, but they made it easy! When I followed the directions, it didn't quite work; however, the support team fixed it for me right away!!! They were awesome. Thank you so much Hulk Support Team!!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Luiscreations Store

Excellent customer service and great support team. I'm very happy with the Hulk app. It allows our customers to add custom options and different variants on our products. I would highly recommend this app.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Ames Functional Art

Great customer service! I couldn’t figure out how to integrate the Custom Product Options app with my Shopify theme, so I contacted HulkApps customer support and they hooked up their app for me.

Revolution Blanks

This app is fantastic, it does everything I wanted and more. I tried other options apps, this one has more features and is customizable beyond what the other free ones offer. The app itself is easy to use. Installation was a little difficult but the support is AWESOME! They had my site fixed up and working in no time, again all for free. If you need customizable options you should get this app.

Poppsboots

Very good support! respond quickly and sort everything first time, also will give you all the information you need if you just simply need to ask them a question.

Excellent service for a free app!

Marie Co

The HulkCode team were so quick, helpful and patient with adjusting the app to work properly with my theme. They fixed it in under an hour! Thank you so much!!

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Marmeladecat

Super cool free app, to recommend!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Feb Factory

Does what it should and after you cross at second-level support you can actually get support!