Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Rangeley Trading Co

I'm impressed this app is free. I sell gift certificates and it has allowed me to add options of how to send, gift messages, etc. I reached out to customer support several times as I was setting it up and they were very responsive. I would recommend at least trying out this app before paying for another one.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Edelcabinetsdirect

This app is BETTER than the ones you pay for. Not only that, the customer service and tech help is excellent-- they have been there and ready to help from the beginning! I had another options app, but you couldn't bulk upload options with a CSV or Excel file, so I switched to this one. BEST choice ever.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Espeshlystore

Great app and customer service! They were quick to resolve my issues!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Petaland Leaf

So far I am loving this app! The app is free which is so nice and it allows for a lot of customization.

The customer service is spot on and they help quickly when asked!

I recommend this app if you are in need of custom products on your store!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sweetly Sketched

Incredible. I tried a few different apps for options and this one pulled through. I didn't follow their directions (arrogance) to exactness so I had a few things go wrong. I asked for helped and they fixed everything. This is exactly what my cusomers need to add options to their products, especially, in my case, with additional pricing. Do it!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. I hope your issue is already been solved by the hulk support team. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Lbch

I highly recommend this application. It gives you control over your product options and allows you to group them. The support staff is excellent as well.

Mmf Strings

this is a great app the the support has been amazing

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Gift An Impression

This app is amazing! Selling personalized gifts is not easy on shopify, but they made it easy! When I followed the directions, it didn't quite work; however, the support team fixed it for me right away!!! They were awesome. Thank you so much Hulk Support Team!!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Luiscreations Store

Excellent customer service and great support team. I'm very happy with the Hulk app. It allows our customers to add custom options and different variants on our products. I would highly recommend this app.

Ames Functional Art

Great customer service! I couldn’t figure out how to integrate the Custom Product Options app with my Shopify theme, so I contacted HulkApps customer support and they hooked up their app for me.