Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Emma Jane Catchpole

The app allows me to have a mixture of check boxes as well as text boxes which is helpful. they were super supportive to help me fix how the box was sitting on the page as well within a short time frame. great app!

October 21, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Product Options app for adding multiple checkboxes, and text box for creating your options. We're glad he was able to assist you. :-)

Pup Icon

Fast service! Easy to use! Support Team so helpful!!! Recommended to everyone! This is the only app for unlimited options!

October 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words; we're so glad to hear you're enjoying our Unlimited Customization Options app so much.

We love hearing that we're doing a good job with our support; thanks so much...

ENZO BARATTO™

Thank you so much for looking out for us to fulfill your needs; we're really glad to hear that we impressed you so much, that you left us such a sweet review. :-)

Desiign Lab

When I need an app, first thing I do is to see if HulkApps has one available. They offer the best bang for your bucks hands down. Even the free plan has everything you need and their customer service is superb. I would give them a 10 stars if I could!

October 16, 2019

holdenestore

I have used the Hulk product options app on several estores. Whenever I had a problem the support team has been very helpful in quickly resolving any issues or questions that I had. They have been great to work with.

October 15, 2019

Hi there, we're excited that merchants liek you are a part of our Hulk family. Looking forward to assist you agan in your other stores as well.

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing note for us. :)

Cole's Printing

I was having issues with this app syncing to another one in my store and the support staff worked very diligently to get the issue solved, so happy with this product!

October 14, 2019

Thank you very much for the review! We're glad you like our app. :-) We''re always willing to fix issues from our end so please let us know if you need any other assistance!

Best of luck with your store.

Little Allegory

This app works so well. The free version gives you so many options and it's not just a free trial. I don't understand why all the apps are not buy it and then you own it. Like you find with personal apps. But pay monthly. I guess businesses are supposed to be able to afford more. So they get to pay monthly. Which I understand is good for the developers. But if you are a small business just starting off, it can be daunting. All the charges nickel and dime you to death.
What I love about this app is that it works well. It gives you so many options in the free version. But more than that is the support! They are so happy to help you even if you aren't a paid user. They speak to you so nicely and with such respect. And they also help implement things for you. I have said, I need to do this and they say ok and make it do that for me. And I'm on the free version.
The way they treat you, endears you to this company and I will look to them first when I need new apps or something for my site. As I grow, I will be a customer for life!! Thank you for treating me with such kindness. In a world where it seems like customer service is a thing of the past, you have shown differently and it makes a big difference.

October 14, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear that our team was able to make your experience with us so positive, and really stand out for you in terms of customer service. That's what we aim to do!

It's wonderful that the app was perfect for your theme; we do our best to do this when possible, and are glad we could help you out with it using Product Options!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything further.

COZY DETAILZ

so far so good - still uploading products and different options so have not seen real life and customers feedback - bus solves a lot, since shopify itself does not have many variants to add on a single product - so hopefully this one will solve it ;-) - thank you.

October 14, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you ever need any help in regards to Shopify, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Also, best of luck with the launch of your store!

Golfer Fanatic

I needed to add the section where customers can add their names. I ran into a problem in doing so. I reached out for support, and I received great support in a very timely manner. Very happy with their service.

October 14, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review of Product Options app and our customer service team - we're glad to hear our team was able to help you out with what you needed. :-)

We look forward to seeing your website once it's launched - good luck!

gutgeschenkt

Very helpful. My problem was solved immediately, thank you. The support is very friendly and tried very hard to fix my problem as soon as possible.

October 14, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that our team was able to sort things out for you! Please let us know if you need anything else and we'd be glad to help.