Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Darlings Jewelry

This app is great at creating product options. Easy to use and the support is fast to respond to my inquiry. I would recommend this app for anyone looking to add product options to their product page. Thumbs up!

February 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, We love the simplicity of our products and we are glad you're a fan of it too!
You can always reach out to our support team - if you ever need any help with any of our apps or other products!

Best of luck with your business!

Maison Fragile

Definitivly on of the best support for all the App I use on my website, they anwser so quickly and nicely, I highly recommand this app for all the features they provides AND how the team behind can help you.

Certainement l'une des meilleurs équipe support de toutes les applications que j'utilise sur mon site Web, ils répondent très rapidement et sont super efficaces. Je recommande fortement cette application pour toutes les fonctionnalités qu'elle fournit ET la super équipe derrière qui vous accompagnera.

February 13, 2020

Platinum Optic

The app is really simple to instal and setup and the support team is fast and helpful. I've tried changing some settings to work on my existing products but with no luck, I granted them access to the store and they've fixed it in a matter of hours. Highly recommend

February 12, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options App, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're glad our experts were able to help you out!

POMPANTS

I'm using pro version. I found an issue with custom option setting and reported it to the support team. It was resolved in an hour or so after my request. I was very impressed with the fast and responsive service. Thanks!

February 12, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're glad to hear that you were able to get a prompt resolution from our awesome support team!

We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Charm & Ko. Doll Store

I m using this app for 3 stores, it make my stores really useful. And, the customer support is so great. they helped to install app.

February 12, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are so glad that you are using our apps in multiple stores. We can't wait to share what we have in store for you! There are some really amazing bundle offers we are coming up with shortly.

Pattern Shop

Thank you so much for all your help. Hulk were able to go above and beyond for the needs of my website and alter the coding to my specific requirements. More than happy with the results. Would definitely recommend.

Bella B Studio

I am a 100% newbie, have never even seen "codes" before, let alone know how to edit them or know what they are used for, but THESE PEOPLE!! Are amazing, they helped me at my every request. They did my coding for me, AND MORE! I am so pleased with the service from HulkApps!!! (Once I figured out what I was doing) The app is fairly easy to navigate and set up, even for a newbie ;)
Thank you Hulk Team for making this so smooth for me!

February 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Instant Boba

Support helped me get up and running quickly and the app does exactly what I need. I'm so happy I found this app!

February 11, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that we could help you in every way possible!
We pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

electricabike

The Infinite Options App works very well and the support is excellent!!! They have assist every doubt and fix any issue

February 11, 2020

The app looks great on your store! thanks so much for the review; we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

It's So Fluffy Pet Bakery

I have some issues with the application on my orders but I contact them and they were fast to help me with the problem. Thank you

February 11, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're are glad that our customer service team was able to resolve all your issues! We appreciate the kind words about our support. :-)