Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

From $8.90/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BlakeSpa.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is super handy when we offer customizable bundles for our shoppers. It offers all the powerful options we need on the backend, and is super user friendly for our customers. The best part is the Hulk team is quick to respond and eager to help when you have any questions!

July 18, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand. Should you need any assistance from us, feel free to let us know.

Next Level Neon

Location Australia

This is not a bad app but I feel the interface could be modified to make customization service easier

July 2, 2022

Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general.

EyeMellow

Location South Korea
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have been using this for a long time and they impressed me with their very quick and accurate response. I recommend this app. :)

VaaChar

Location Germany

Great app with lots of options to customize it. The only "problem" I had was that the automatic installation didn't work with one of the free Shopify 2.0 themes. But since the support team of HulkApps did the integration for me in a very short amount of time this has not really been an issue for me. I do hope though that for the basic free themes the automatic installer will be fixed as that will probably make it easier for people to integrate this app.

July 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution.

We really appreciate you taking your time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for greater things in the future.

Falling Putt

Time spent using app About 2 years

Hulk Apps helped me resolve an issue. They responded quickly. I give them top grades for customer service!

July 2, 2022

It is our pleasure and great joy to hear these kind words from you. We truly value your feedback and we are very happy that you enjoy using our app.

Please feel free to always contact us in your time of need.

My dine shop

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very useful for my shop, the team is available and very reactive. The best app for adding options

June 23, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

Powertune Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

We have been using this app for a few years now. Support has always been prompt and straighforward. Thank you very much!

June 23, 2022

Thank you for your review. Since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback, we feel the need to express our sincerest gratitude for your role in creating our brand's image. Please let us know if you face any issues with any of our apps, we would gladly assist you at any time.

The Home Label

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The team at Hulk Product Apps were great at problem solving and fixing the problem with the backend coding on my website. Thank you very much.

A Gift of Happiness Ltd

The team at Hulk apps are amazingly helpful and professional. The app fits all of our complicated requirements and works brilliantly. It also seems very easy to use. It's a great app overall. Absolutely blown away by the support and communication from the team at Hulk Apps their level of customer service is outstanding! Thank you Team Hulk for all of your help so far!

June 22, 2022

We appreciate the kind words and are looking forward to supporting you and your business on this journey.

Estrada Barn Doors

Location New Zealand

This app is very limiting as it could not add another product to the original product (ie add-on product option). However, the team at Hulk were helpful and responded quickly in answering our questions.

June 22, 2022

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by the lack of our application’s performance.

We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps. Should you have any other queries, please do contact us at any time.