Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Mistere Store

Mistere Store -
I recently installed this app in my new store.....the support has been great, promptly responded to my ticket and helped me with installation
so far so good, I am happy to recommend

March 8, 2019

Thank you :) In case you need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Quality Smart, Inc.

This app provided an important feature that was missing from the default Shopify service. The guys at HulkCode set it up exactly as they said they would and the app worked as advertised!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the app. :)

The Hockey Centre

I originally installed the app and couldn't get he integration working with my theme, but the guys in the support team were brilliant and helped put in on and fixed any issues that i had right away. Couldn't recommend enough

Catsypetsy

(This app broke all my cart page, at cart there is no amount shown anymore instead all amounts turn to 0 or does not show up at all.NOT RECOMMENDED TRYING TO FIGURE OUT FOR DAYS FINALLY FOUND THE PROBLEM. IT IS THIS APP) It finally fixed the bugs and I am very happy with the product now

March 9, 2019

Hi there,

we are sorry you faced this issue. If the code wasn't properly installed, it could cause issues. Our support team is always on standby to help out. Please reach out to us if you ever need any help with this app.

Thank you.

Shekhinah Rocking Chairs

This app helped me to add color/image swatches to my products. Oh, and it's FREE! If you need the use of such an application to your store, you should definitely get this one. Even more awesome is the customer support that the app provides, the team is phenomenal as they took time to personally fix the issue I had in installing the app. I highly recommend this app and the developers!!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review! We’re so happy you loved the features we've added in our Free app.

Digiconta

Excelent app and outstanding support. It was quick and very effective. Thanks a lot for you help!

Made for you by Hannah Q

I canceled a paying app to try this one and I love it! I needed assistance getting it up and running on my website www.madeforyoubyhannahq.com and they were able to get it going quickly! Great job guys, thank you!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for giving us such an amazing opportunity to help you. We truly value customers like you.

Dreampiece Educational Store

My theme requires some JS customisation and the support team was so helpful and responsive. Impressive service and you guys are the best!!

The Letter Nest

I just needed a couple of customizations to my product form and Hulk Custom Product Options was just what I needed. Awesome customer service and support!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad you chose our app. We try hard every day to ensure you get what you desire. Happy we hit the mark for you!

Zdigitizing

After spending lots of time I found this cool product customization app. It's full of customization and most Importantly It's free with great support from the developer. thank you, hulk team for this app.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.