Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Ivy Design Jewellery

5/5 for the fact that I had some issues with this app on install and the devs responded within hours and within hours they managed to fix the coding issues i had.

I'm really excited for them to soon provide the ability to use Coupon Codes in conjunction with price variants.

If you have any problems or questions, contact them right away, they're fab!

March 8, 2019

Thank you. I would like to inform you about the coupon code, now it is available in our application so you can check it out.

Heart Of Sun Swim

Great app and customer service, helped me with coding and implementing it on my site. Very happy! Recommend!

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Treasures by the Sea

This is absolutely the best option for additional options on your site! We absolutely love that this app is free, and offers the swatches. As a Paint Suppler for thousands of Crafters, we needed a way to be able to reduce the amount of site space 13 swatches of 54 colors was taking up. HulkApps went above and beyond to work with their developer so our options could be collapsible, and not only that, but it was incredibly reasonably priced for all of the custom work!

You can see how beautiful the collapsible swatch options look on our site at www.SeaPaints.com

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

High Noble Safe Company, Inc.

Great app to break down complex product option sets, and give a good product option picker. Especially the swatch option. Has helped out immensely.

March 8, 2019

Thank you :) In case you need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Autonóme Plakater

Thank you for your excellent help with setting up your "Custom Product" app on my test-website.

I was very glad for your rapid replay over the Holidays and in how quick my problems was solved.

My best rekommandations for your and your services!...I will surely use Hulkocode apps in the future.

Mr. Ulf S. Retsloff

March 8, 2019

Thank you for giving us such an amazing opportunity to help you. We truly value customers like you.

LaundryDepartment

I got stuck on the installation and Bhavya was wonderful to work with. I received the assistance that I needed via email and the problem was solved quickly. This app is free but it is just what I needed to add options to my products. Thank you so much!

Bella’s Discount Furniture®

Very good app for free it saves you time and money

IQ IMPLANTS USA

This is a great app that allows you not only add options, but build custom bundles with various pricing. To top it off, this app is FREE and that is comparing to fairly expensive options out there from other similar apps. But good app is nothing without support. Even though the install process is fairly simple you may still run into issues. Their support fixed it almost immediately. That is something to be proud off. They did it fast, efficiently and without ever bothering us.

Bottom Line:
-Impressive app
-Simple interface with powerful features.
-Easy to use
-Great personal tech support
-It is Free.

sketmerch

I must say that I don't know a lot about coding and after reading their tutorials I managed to install the app but I ended up with something messed up. Well, don't worry about it because their support is fast and excellent. They fixed all my errors and I am ready to sell! Highly recommended.

Botones ClicClac

Until now I had a limited options for my products but with this App I can do it lots of things and my product pages look better. Customers have now more options to select customization and that's great!!! Before I was "blocked" somehow with product pages... now I can create an easy set options for products in the App and improve the experience of customers.
Moreover, the Help Team has solved my issues/doubts very effectively :) I'm very satisfied to have found this App for free!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad you chose our app. We try hard every day to ensure you get what you desire. Happy we hit the mark for you!